60

Walling back into Quincy's house.  Lola shut the door behind her seeing him still walking to the living room.

"You still acting like you don't miss me"

Quincy stopped turning around and looking at her by the door. 

"I do miss you.  What else to want? "

"To show me you do," She said looking sad. 

"You acting like a big ass baby right now," Quincy said seeing her face.

"So."

"Kill that shit," He said walking back up to her and grabbing her neck and kissing her.  "I miss you," he said grabbing her waist. 

"And I missed you," She said giving him another kiss. 

Quincy rubs her face seeing her eyes close.  She loved it when he touched her.  He picks her up taking her to the living room.  Putting her down he unzips her dress from behind taking it off.  He gets down on his knees lifting her right leg over his shoulders and begins eating Lola out.  Feeling the tingle-ness that went through her body having her body jerked just a little. 

"Oh baby" Lola said grabbing his head and trying to stay standing. 

"Missed me right? "

"Yes," She moaned as he continued twirling his tongue around her clit.  Making her cum in less than 2 minutes. 

Quincy gets up whipping his mouth.  Lola grabs him kiss his lip tasting all her juice.  She gets down pulling down his basketball shorts. He picks her up. 

"Let's go shower.  I told you I was just working out" He said picking her up and taking her to the room. 

They hopped in the shower.  Quincy grabs Lola turning her around in the shower and lifting her leg up.  He sticks it inside her.

"Fuck" Lola moaned. 

Quincy grabs her hands placing them on the wall going in and out slowly feeling his 9inch go deep inside her.  Lola tilted her head back moaning his name.  Quincy kisses her her lips. 

"You love me? " he asked kissing her

"I love you" she moaned resting on her on his shoulder with her eyes rolled back. 

"Tell me again," he said speeding up

"I love you"

"Only me? "

"YES," she moaned loud cumming all over his dick.

Quincy grabs her waist forcing himself inside her deeper about to cum. He was tipsy so he pulled out at the last minute not knowing if he really nutted in Lola or not. 

They get out of the shower 30 minutes later going into his room and lie down.  It was already going on 10 And what Quincy just put on Lola she was tired already.  Quincy got in the bed with Lola looking at her in the eyes. 

"We back together? " He said looking up at the ceiling

"Yeah," Lola said smiling kissing him on the cheek. 

"When are you going to meet up with this nigga? "

"After that bomb ass sex, we just had you want to bring that up? "

"Yeah"

"Well, I don't know yet. "

"Lola Get that shit done and over with.  Stop waiting"

"Okay dang"

Quincy turns towards Lola grabs her scoots her into his arms lifts her face and kisses her. 

"What do you think about having kids?"

"Woah.  See kids right now?  I don't know never cross my mind" Lola said laughing a little. 

"I'm dead ass though," Quincy said really thinking about if he did nut in Lola in the shower but he wasn't going tell her. 

"I mean of course I want to have kids.  But not now.  I don't think I'm ready to be a mom"

"Hmm" is all he said

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said raising her head. 

"Nothing baby.  Get some sleep though" Quincy said turning off the lights. 

Lola looks at him seeing him lying down trying to hold her.

"What? " He said

"You bet not had Nutted in me"

"What?  Hell nah" He said really nervous

Lola laid down getting into his arms falling asleep.