Old Days

Lola and Romel
These are kids so nothing sexual would be happening ❤️ (Respectfully)

Lola

Romel

Romel

Lola gets up seeing her mother in the kitchen cooking breakfast

"Good morning Mom"

"Good morning sweet pea.  Do you make your bed?  Brush their teeth? "

"You know it"

Her mother sat down some eggs,  bacon,  oatmeal, and orange juice next to Lola. 

"So I have to go in today.  So no leaving the complex and stay away from that damn boy"

"Mom we are friends."

"I trust you.  But I'm also watching your ass"

Lola laughs. 

After Lola was done eating.  She went into her room putting on some ripped jeans and a white tank top with a blue jean ripped jacket to match her pants with some white air forces to match her shirt.  Her mother already left for work.  So Lola leaves out the apartment locking the door.  She walks to the basketball court and sees Romel already playing. 

"Yo I got next," Lola said

Romel looks over smiling. 

"Come sub in for Mike.  He hurt" Romel yelled

Lola took off her jacket joining in. Lola knew how to play since she and Romel came here all the time.  She learned a lot from him.  Romel passed her the ball.  She takes it to the three-pointer making the shot and putting them back in the game. The other team had to ball.  Lola was sticking a little boy around her height.  He had to ball bouncing it back and forth and his hand.  Lola grabs the ball bounces it to the court makes it to the hole putting it in and calls it the game.  Since they were already at 16 just needed 5 more shots.

"How you let a girl steal your ball? " A boy said and the team started laughing. 

"She a bitch.  I'll get here any day"

Romel heard it walking over to the boy punching him in the nose

"Call her a bitch again," Romel said walking away. 

Lola was used to Romel taking up for her like he always did.  They were never a couple just best friends who liked each other. 

"Let's go to the diner"

"Okay Lola said"

They walked to the diner went in and sat down.  Mrs Gladice came over with the food already ready putting it down in front of them. 

"Now you guys owe me your checks when y'all get older," Mrs.  Gladice said laughing. 

Lola laughs. 

"You know we got you Gladice," Romel said laughing too.

"So you didn't have to punch that guy"

"Yes, I did.  You see how they just started and ain't do nothing.  Pussys"

Lola laughs digging into her sandwich and closing her eyes. 

"I hope the burger never changes when I get older"

"Why would they? " Romel said

Lola laughs

"So I was thinking of becoming the finest hairstylist "

"I can see you into that making hella money," Romel said

"I'm going open up my shop.  Maybe have some girl do their nails in there.  Watch how much money I'll have when I'm 21"

"I want to make it to the NBA.  BECOME the greatest of all time"

"You good at basketball.  Even teaching me"

"Yeah. Because we are a team"

"We will always be a team.  Best friends at that"

"That ain't gone never change believe me"

Lola mom's pulls up at the diner getting out of the car and goes inside.  She walks to the table and sees her and Romel eating. 

"Let's go"

"But mom"

"I heard what you did to that little boy"

"He called me out my name Mom.  He took up for me"

"That doesn't give you the right to put your hands on someone. Now he's in the hospital with a broken nose.  To the car young lady"

Lola's mom looks back at Romel still eating alone this time.