63

Nia comes knocking on Quincy's door 4 days later.  Quincy comes opening it. 

"Why are you here? "

"Can we talk?  Please? " she asked

"For what Nia? "

"Just let me in,"

"How did you even find me?"

"Don't worry about that"

"How? " -'

"I followed you the other day leaving the barbershop," she said "You gone let me in,? "

Quincy moves letting her in.  He shuts the door going straight to the kitchen.  Nia follows. 

"Talk"

"I'm sorry about not telling you who really was the father"

"What do you want from me? "

"I wanted you back.  But you just had to go find another bitch"

"AND YOU HAD TO LEAVE YOUR CHILD FOR ANOTHER MAN.  FUCK IS YOU SAYING NIA"

Lola pulls up to Quincy finally wanting to talk to him.  She went and found how many weeks she was.  (3 weeks) coming up to the door Lola hears Quincy yelling.  She stays by the door hearing the commotion.

"And I said I was sorry I don't know how many times"

"YOU FUCKED UP.  I LOVED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BRO," Quincy yells. 

A little range went through Lola's body knowing exactly who he was talking to. 

"And You still do I see," She said

Lola walks in going to the kitchen. 

"That love shit went out the window," He said.

"So you still care? " she asked. 

"Yeah, do you? " Lola interrupted. 

"Fuck have you been these past couple of days? " He said becoming angry.

"Do you? " Lola said sitting her purse down and looking at Quincy with papers in her hand. 

"Do I what?  Care about her? "

"Ain't that what she asked? " Lola said

"Man"

"Lola," Nia said

"NIA! " she said looking at her "So do you Care? " She said looking back at Quincy

"Man, I don't care about her."

"Don't seem like it"

"Don't come in after being gone for 4 fucking days.  You ain't off the hook either.  Fuck you been? " He asked

"Don't worry about it" Lola said smiling. 

Quincy comes around the island walking up to Lola and pushing her up against the wall.

"You bet not had been with that nigga" He said

"Get off me," Lola said pushing him off "No I wasn't. You still love her I know it" Lola said

"I don't love her Lola"

"Sure didn't seem like it.  She sure does LOVE YOU" Lola said out loud. 

"And I do so the fuck what," Nia said

"Shut the fuck up," Lola said

"No bitch you shut up"

Lola walks up to Nia about to hit her.  Quincy got in between. 

"Man stop.  She pregnant" Quincy said

"She ain't the only fucking one pregnant"

"What?" Quincy said looking down at Lola

"You heard me," Lola said handing him the papers and walking out.  "And look at the how many weeks.  You knew you CAME in me that night we fucked REAL GOOD" Lola slams the door walks to her car and drives off. 

Quincy looks at the papers seeing it says 3 weeks. 

"Look you got to go" He said grabbing his keys.

"You going to chase after her? "

"That's my lady.  So yeah I am. And don't come back around me Nia.  That baby ain't mine.  It's no fixing us ever. Just make it about our son.  Now let's go" He said looking at her. 

Nia walks out hurt not saying anything.  Quincy locks up rushes to his car gets in and drives off. He began blowing Lola up. 

"What?" she answered after the 3rd called

"Where you at?"

"Don't worry about it. Looks like it's two of us. Well just one cause I'm getting an abortion"

"You not killing my baby.  And That baby ain't mine. "

"You don't even know that yourself," Lola said

"She was in a car accident the other day.  Rushed to see her and the nigga she was sleeping with came in saying it was really his.  She lied to me"

"Sounds personal," she said not giving a fuck. 

"Don't go get an abortion Lola,"

"Why not? You obviously still love Nia"

"I'm always going to love that girl for having my son.  But in love with her or care I don't" he took a deep breath " I'm in love with you Lola. And I want this baby with you" he said 

"Why you ain't just tell me you came in me the other night? "

"I was already drinking before you came.  So I wasn't for sure about it myself honestly "

"Still should have said something"

"I'm sorry.  Where you?  Let me see you"

"I'll send you my location" she said hanging up.