Chapter 11

Nia pulled up at Trevor's house getting out. She hadn't seen her daughter in months and it was time to finally come get her. She pulls up seeing the wife waiting for her at the door. Trevor stayed in a gated community. Nia gets out seeing her daughter "Camry"

"Hey, baby girl. Where's Daddy? "

"He's inside"

"Okay go get in the car"

Nia walks up and sees the wife Folding her arms.

"What else do you need? " she said getting smart

"Did I make her with you or? "

Trevor comes out of the house telling Heather to go in the house.

"You tell him? " he asked

"I told him"

"do I need to visit him.? "

"do what you do. Just tell me what time she goes to school. "

"She knows everything. Did you get yourself together? "

"I'm doing what I need to do for her. "

"Look I'm sorry about everything. It was nothing I could have done when she found out"

"Should have been a man and told her. You waited years. After I told you multiple times to tell her"

"You're right. Well, we can talk over dinner? "

"That's not a good idea. You still married and I'm okay with just us being parents to Camry"

"it doesn't have to be like that Nia. You know I still care"

Heather comes out

"Let's go, Trevor," she said folding her arms.

Nia laughs.

"Go, Trevor"

Nia walks away

"Nia" Trevor yelled.

Heather pulls him in the house going off on him. Nia turns around hearing it gets in the car starts it and pulls off.

"Momma, where have you been? "

"Mom went away to start her career in nursing and now I have a job to take care of both of us. Our apartment is nice you have your big room. It's already together. I can't wait to show you. I'm sorry momma wasn't there but things happened. "

"you could have called"

"Yes, you are right. I'm sorry. I do want to tell you, you have a bug brother"

"A big brother? How? "

"Well before I met your father I already had a son. It was 10 at the time. I had to leave to go meet him"

"Can I meet him?"

"Hopefully soon sweetheart"

Pulling up into her condo. They get out going inside hopping on the elevator. Going up to the 10th floor. Walking in it was a nice side for just them too. Not too big not too small. Small open kitchen small living room. Can't walk into her room seeing its link with a big dresser and a table for her work.

"You like it? "

"I love it, mom. It's just for me. "

"Good. I know it probably doesn't compare to your room at your dad's house. "

"It's not. But I love it. "

"Okay. Go shower and get ready for bed. Did you eat? "

"Yes I did"

"Okay," Nia said shutting the door.

Nia pulls out her phone calling Quincy hoping he'll pick up this time. She hasn't seen him in 2 weeks.

"What's sup Nia? " he answered.

"You've been ignoring me"

"I'm busy"

"Doing what fucking these bitches? "

"What do you want? "

"I want to see you. "

Quincy ain't say shit.

"Quincy"

"What? "

"I want you to meet Camry"

"You got her? "

"Yes. She moved in with me"

"Nah I'm cool. That ain't my baby. I got to go"

"So you don't want to come over? "

"I ain't got time Nia bye"

He said hanging up. She know he moved from where they were staying at. But never got to figure out where his new house is.

"Fuck" She said.