Chapter 35

4 month (Vacation)

Arriving at the airport with Jela,  Mona,  And Courtney.  They were happy to have a girl's trip for the first time in forever. 

"Yes I'm ready to see what your hometown is about," Mona said cause she had never been. 

"Girl we are about to have so much fun.  Our rooms are already ready" Lola said

They get on the plane.  Mona and Jela sit next to each other and Courtney and Nia sit next to each other. The plane took off and headed towards New York. 

"Bitch close it.  I'm scared looking out there now" Mona said

Jela laughs. 

"Scary ass"

"Where have you been? Ain't been around like that? " Mona asked

"Cause I have a life too Mona.  I can't be around y'all all day.  We did that growing up"

"We your sisters Jela"

"I know that"

"Okay so at least call or shoot a text," Mona said

Mona loved Jela like her own sister she never had. So it was important to Mona to see what was up with her.

6 hours later

The plane lands and they head to the black truck with Lola's last name on it. 

"Okay gone on ahead is.  Giving us our driver"

"And he's gone be our driver the whole time we here," Lola said smiling. 

They get I'm the truck pulling off.  Lola wanted to drive around and look.  So they did just that feeling in New York.  It was so beautiful and big.  Somewhere you would want to move to. 

"Damn.  I think I don't won't go home" Jela said smiling. 

"Me neither," Mona said

They pulled up to the Hotel an hour later getting out. 

"Now bitch This is NICE," Mona said

"You so extra," Lola said laughing. 

The hotel was called "Mandarin Oriental Hotel"

Walling there was room Lola was surprised by how big and beautiful it looked.  It was open where you could see the city.  A round sectional with a TV on the wall and three bedrooms to the back. 

"Yeah we staying," Mona said running to the back of her room

Jela and Courtney did the same while Lola just sat her bags down and went to the couch. She was happy to be home.  She and her mother moved from state to state when she was young.  But this was always Lola home town.

Mona comes back in with some Wine pouring everybody a glass.  They all sit down talking and planning on what to do next.

"Let's go to my block," Lola said