58

Courtney meets Que down at the beach.  He just wanted to vibe with Voirtney instead of going out to eat like everybody else does.  She gets out and sees him waiting by his car.

"Hey," Courtney said walking up to him. 

"Sup," Que said hugging her.  "You look good. Ready for his walk? " He said grabbing her chin. 

"Yeah." She said as they began to walk towards the beach. 

"So I don't mean to start the conversation off with Romel and Your girl situation.  But my homeboy kind of Hurt."

"I honestly don't have a say.  She wants Quincy.  And I felt like her inviting you guys here last time made it worse like I've told her.  Cause it fucked what we had going on"

"True.  I just don't want to move here and we end up in the mess.  That's why I'm bringing this up"

"Don't worry about them.  They are grown at the end of the day. "

"You're right.  Did you miss me? "

"2 months without physically touching you.  Yeah" She said

Cue grab her going in for a kiss. 

"That was sweet," She said smiling.  "So tell me why are you single? "

Que laughs.  "Well, the last relationship I had was toxic.  We both were fucking around with another person.  But always got mad when we found out."

"That's Toxic as hell" she laughs

"Yeah.  It took us forever to call it quits though.  I guess we were still stuck on being together since middle school that we ain't want to let go" he said "What about you? "

"Well I'm not toxic but my ex was.  He felt like I couldn't talk or dress how I wanted,  cause I always got attention from him. Other guys.  I call it...

"Controlling" He interrupted

"Yeah.  He was too much in control.  I always had to tell him every spot I went to or if I was with my girls he stayed popping up. "

"So what happened? " he asked

"I managed to break up with him.  With the help of Mona"

"Is Mona the crazy one out of the bunch?" He asked seriously. 

Courtney laughed "Yup that one," she said laughing.  "But I love her though. She had my back when he was charging at me.  I mean picked up a pan and smacked him with him"

"Word? " He said

"Yes.  It was so funny now that I think about it"

"Yeah I'm going be careful with you," Que said

"Just treat me Right."

Que stops grabbing her hands and getting in front of her. 

"Look you ain't got to change anything about you around me.  You can't help you look good.  Of course, nigga gone stare and Hollar.  Be yourself.  If I have these nigga watching that's mean I'm doing my job correctly. "

"Oh I like how said that"

"I will be trying to be smooth when I talk," He said smiling.

"It's working," Courtney said. 

Lola House

Lola looks down at her phone and sees Romel calling.  She rolled her eyes answering it.

"So you said that shit to me at the house the other day? "

"Romel, why are you calling my phone sounding angry? "

"Lola so us fucking making love ain't mean shit? "

"Romel I don't have time for all that"

"NO BE REAL"

"No, I loved the way you fucked me.  But the feeling I was feeling was just when we were kids.  We have grown now"

"Lola don't think I'm just going forget about you that easily"

"What's that supposed to mean? "

"I'm going to fight for you.  I don't care how long it takes"

"I already told you at the house who I wanted. "

"Fuck that nigga.  You know what's up with me"

"No, I really don't.  And you bugging right now"

"Come see me"

"I'm really not going do that"

"Why not? "

"We can meet up.  But if we just talk"

"I'll send you my address"

"No!!  We can go out in public"

"Man I ain't trying to talk about shit outside"

"Well we can just text," Lola said

"Stop playing with me. "

"Lunch tomorrow or not? " Lola asked

"I'll be there.  Just let me know the time" Romel said hanging up.