Chapter 15

Later that night Quincy pulls up to Lola spot seeing her car there.  It was already noon.  But he wanted to tell her before Nia did.  He gets out knocking on the door.  She comes down in her robe looking through the peephole and seeing it's Quincy.

"Quincy what? "

"Let me talk to you"

"About what? "

"I'd rather tell you than have her to"

"Tell me what? "

"Can I come in damn? "

He walks passed Lola as she rolls her eyes at him shutting the door.  Following him the the living he sits down as Lola decides to still stand. 

"Not gone sit? " He asked

"No, I'm not.  Talk"

"Look yes.  I was still fucking her"

Lola looks at him and becomes jealous.  They weren't together for her to be mad.  But for him to say he wasn't fucking this bitch weeks ago pissed Lola off. 

"So why not be real weeks back Quincy? "

"Cause we were still catching feeling loving each other.  And I didn't want to ruin that.  And I still don't.  But I'd rather me tell you than her"

"She's the mother of your child.  So I know it's still some type of feeling or love there.  Which one is it? "

"I still love her"

"And love me?  How the fuck does that work? "

"I don't know.  Look she just came back into my life.  She left 8 years ago and got pregnant by our lawyer.  Thought I'll never see that girl again"

"So she left you and Zach comes back with a daughter and you still love her? "

"She was my heart.  Known her since middle school. "

"Well she's back.  go to her"

"No.  Just because I love her doesn't mean I want to be with her.  My life started well with you I love you.  I can't let that go"

"You love me? " Lola said laughing. 

"Dead fucking serious.  I love you, Lola"

Lola Laughs again. 

"You about to piss me off"

"Oh piss you off?  The door right there if you want to leave "

Quincy got up and got in Lola's face.  Which made Lola tense up a little bit.  Quincy grabs her neck then letting it go walking out the door.  Lola let out her nervousness as he shut the door. 

She pulls out of her home calling Jela.  She didn't care what time it was. 

"Damn bitch.  It's already after 12. What? " Jela said over the phone sounding like I just woke her up. 

"Remember that chick at the house we talk to? "

"Yeah.  What about her? "

"Well, that's Quincy Babymother.  And he just told me he's still fucking her.  I'm SO FUCKING PISSED JELA"

"What? Hell No. You need me to come through?"

"No, I'm coming over to you"

"You got your key still?  Cause I'm not getting up"

"Yes.  Be there in 20"

Leaving out the house she made it to Jela's apartment.  She gets out unlocking the door and yelling for Jela to get out of bed. 

"Oh my Gosh. " Jela said yanking the cover off herself and getting up. 

"Betsfriend" Lola yelled from the living room again. 

"Stop fucking yelling. " Jela said. 

She came sitting down on the couch. 

"How are you feeling though honestly? " Jela asked whipping her eyes.

"I mean we are not together so a part of me knows I can't be mad.  But when you tell me you love me.  Then I take that as more than just not together nigga we together "

"See that's the problem. You fell in love before getting with him. Now you are confused.  I've been there. If he's still fucking on his baby's mother then it's no competition.  He loves her"

"I asked him that and he said he loved her but he couldn't be with her.  "

"Kind of hard to believe that when he's fucking her"

"He still loves her too"

Lola's phone began to ring seeing it was Quincy. She swiped the call-up ignoring it just for him to call back to back. 

"Answer it," Jela said

"No, I'm hurt right now. "

"Okay," Jela said. 

He kept calling until Lola got tired of it and went to the back to answer it

"What?"

"Where you at? "

"Why? "

"You ain't home. So where are you? "

"Not telling you"

"Let me find out you around another nigga and see what happens "

"Oh so it's okay for you to go fuck on your baby's mother when you feel like it.  But let me do something.  You want to hurt somebody? " Lola said hanging up.  She wasn't trying to hear that shit. 

Walking back into the living room seeing Jela knocked out she joined her turning her phone completely off for the rest of the night.