Chapter 4

Quincy pulled up at the Trap house and walked in. 

"Yo, y'all get that shit done?"

"Yeah we about to go drop this last sack off then we good for today"

Soon as Quincy sits down shots begin to ring out in the trap house.  Mark,  Melvin,  Quincy,  And Rome got down on the ground. 

"Yo, where's the strap? "

Mark through Quincy the straps.  Quincy crawls to the window pointing the gun out the window and letting off his shots.  He hears the car doors slam taking off.  They all get up seeing Rome was shot in the shoulder. 

"Damn blood you good"

"Man get me to the hospital"

"Nigga hell nah"

Quincy and Melvin picked Rome up going out the front door putting him in the car. Mark was getting all the drugs and bringing them to the car.  They drove off and headed to Qunicy's crib.  They pulled up for 30 minutes going inside.  Nia was sitting on the couch watching TV when they busted in. 

They came and sat Rome down. 

"Damn nigga"

"Nia?" Mark said

"Nia help me get him together "

When Nia and Quincy were together.  Nia would be used to the boys since she was in nursing school.  So she would be there when the boys got shot or anything.

"Fuck she doing here? " Roma asked

"Don't worry about all that right now nigga"

Nia came back in with some towels and rags.  Some pliers and some alcohol. 

"Here put this in your mouth and bite on it"

"Hell Nah," Rome said

"Nigga just do it"

Rome put the rag in his mouth biting down on it.  Nia began to put the pliers inside his shoulder to get the bullet out.  Rome began to scream as it hurt like hell. 

"I got it.  It was too far luckily"

Nia gave Rome some high-dose meds to let off the pain she bandaged him up.  Seeing him kay back in pain.  Quincy was watching Nia as she was doing what she used to do. 

"You should be good now"

Nia got up going into the kitchen cleaning herself up.  Quincy walks into the kitchen looking at her.

"I have a job.  So I'll be out soon"

"Okay good"

Quincy walks to her refrigerator getting out some orange juice.

"Still gone act like you hate me? "

"I Never said I hated you, Nia"

"We figure out the niggas who did it," Mark said coming into the kitchen

"Good we hit their ass tonight"

Quincy's phone began to ring seeing it was Lola.  She smiled walking off.  Nia notices that she becomes jealous.  Quincy walks to the back of his bedroom shutting the door.  Nia walks to the back putting her ear to the door and hearing in on Quincy's Conversation. 

"See you finally called me"

"Yeah. Was thinking about our supposed date"

"Awe yeah.  Finally made up your mind"

"I did.  And my friend also bribed me" She said laughing. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow around 7"

"I'll be ready"

Quincy hung up opening his door seeing Nia right there. 

"You good? "

"Somebody else? "

"We ain't together," He said walking back to the lining room. 

Seeing Rome knocked out on the couch.

"Keep an eye on him. We are back"

Melvin and Mark followed Quincy out the door.  Getting the car they knew exactly where this niggas at.  They all were from New York.  So they hood,  Block a small town.  They knew everybody.  They pulled up seeing them posted up on the porch. It was already 8 at night.  Quincy turns off his lights and turns around creeping up to the top sign.  Melvin and Mark were ready.  Quincy sped up stopping the car.  Melvin and Mark pointed their guns out the window letting off a lot of shots hitting at least three.  Quincy pulls off hitting the block.  He stops the car gets out and gets into another car.  He starts it,  driving off following Melvin.  They drove an hour out into a wooded area.  They all get out.  Quincy grabs the gallon of gas out of the trunk and lighter.  They pour the gas all over the car throwing the lighter inside the car and seeing it go up in flames. 

"Let's go"

They all head back to Quincy Spot. 

"We have to find a new spot now"

"I got a perfect spot. Y'all need to lay low for a minute.  I need to go talk to that nigga Henry to see what the issue is"

Henry and Qunicy were once boys growing up together going to the same schools.  When they both got in the game the money got over Henry's head.  So Quincy had to back down from fuckin with him. They ain't never had no beef.  So Henry made his crowning some of these blocks and so did Quincy.  Never crossing paths.