Chapter 39

Lola met the girls at the mall.  She got out smiling.

"Nah bitch what happened? " Mona asked

"Oh nothing," Lola said being sarcastic. 

"Lying," Courtney said

"We just kissed that's it. "

"Bummer.  Was hoping for more"

Lola,  Jela, and Courtney laughed going inside. Mall. 

"Well damn," Mona said seeing how big it is

"Haven't been here for years and missed it"

They get to walk around and go into every store that catches their eye. Chanel,  Sephora,  H&M, Macy's etc.  Walking out of the mall with a lot of bags they stuffed them in the back of the truck closing it and getting inside the truck and driving off.

"Y'all we just spent a good 10k"

"Well we couldn't help ourselves," Lola said laughing. 

They pulled up to the hotel and went up to their rooms.  Walking in with many bags they sit them down.  Lola's phone started ringing seeing it was from an unknown number. She walks to her room answering it. 

"Hello.  Who is this? "

"Quincy"

"Why are you calling me? "

"Because I love you Lola and I'm not trying to lose you"

"You already lost me, Quincy"

"You've moved out of your house"

"Yes, I did.  What else do you want? "

"I love you"

Lola didn't say anything cause she still loved him too. 

"Lola.  I cut them off this time.  I didn't know she would end up pregnant again"

"Well, when you fuck without a condom.  It happens.  And she was very clear with me that she will fight for you.  I'm not dealing with that shit no more"

"I blocked her and told her to stay away from me and my son.  I don't care about her being pregnant.  I didn't want the baby as I told her"

"You can't just let be a single mother.  She already is"

"She the one step out on me. "

"And instead of you catching feelings again after she pops up years later.  You should have cut her off and made it very clear you wanted nothing to do with her "

"Lola I'm serious.  I don't care about her"

"I need space, Quincy.  Just let me be"

"You love me? "

"You know I do.  But that doesn't mean I'm going put that shit behind me"

"I understand "

"Well understand I need space," Lola said hanging up. 

She walks out of the room irritated. 

"What's wrong with you? " Jela asked

"Quincy just called"

"And" Mona

"Y'all know exactly how niggas get when they've fucked up," Lola said laughing. 

Lola's phone rang again.  She looks down at it seeing it's Romel. 

"Sneaking back to my room"

"Now that gots to be Romel.  You were just with him" Jela said laughing. 

"I just need to hear that voice again," Lola said closing the door slowly and answering her phone. 

"Hey," Lola said

"So you gone let me take y'all out tonight? "

"Forgot to ask them"

"Just meet me there around 8. I'll be at the door waiting.  I'll send the addy" He said hanging up and sending her the address. 

Lola walks out of the room.

"So y'all want to go out again tonight? "

"You know I'm down," Mona said

"Did he invite us out? "

"Yeah.  I meant to ask,  when we went to the mall but forgot"

"Well let's go refreshing up and chill her until it's time to go.  Pick out a show"

"We missed the "Baddies" Last week.  I'm going to play it. "

"Y'all that bitch Rollie getting on my nerves. Bent up ass knees" Mona said

Courtney and Jela laugh. 

"I loved Rollie.  I just think the money and that surgery got my girl feeling skinny" Courtney said

"Nah that bitch ET.  She should have stayed her ass on NowThatsTv " Mona said

"Look I'm biggie way.  They have my bitch fucked up.  She standing on business" Lola said coming back and sitting down. 

It was only 6 so the girls chilled.  Drink some wine eat some popcorn,  and candy.  Watching baddies, scb,   and young and reckless.  8 came around they didn't want to be at the party early so they got dressed around ate.  Leaving around 8:40.