Chapter 34

"I WANT YOU OUT MY HOUSE. Don't EVER Come back to me.  Don't hit me up don't call me.  You can have all your gifts back." Lola said

"Man, what the fuck is going on? " Quincy said looking confused

"Nia came by the shop saying she was pregnant by you"

Quincy puts his head down. 

"Let me.

"Fuck YOU.  GET OUT" Lola said

Lola was done at this point.  She wasn't already adding up to her with him.  Now that it's only been a day that she even started back talking to him she felt like it was him that was the problem.  And she ain't won't no part no more. Quincy lets her go and grabs his keys leaving slamming the door.

He pulls out his phone and calls Nia. 

"So she told you"

"Don't hit me or my son up no more.  We are done with you.  I don't care about you being pregnant.  So whatever you need to do.  You in on it by yourself" Quincy said hanging up. 

Quincy becomes hurt pulling over.  He ain't do shit wrong this time.  He cut them off.  All he wanted was Lola.  Now he doesn't know what he wants to do now that she seems to be done with him.

Back at Lola's house

"I'm moving.  I can't stay here" Lola said going inside her bedroom and seeing all the roses del off.  She looks at them shaking her head. 

"More where? "

"Shit anywhere but here.  Like I'm really done with this nigga.  So he had to still be fucking that bitch.  But I can't be mad cause we weren't together.  It's just the principle.  He could have told me"

"And you have a right to feel that way"

"This shit is beyond me. Like I'm a badass bitch.  What's wrong with this cheating ass,  abusing ass niggas? " Lola asked. 

"And that's why I'm single.  I can't deal with them. I fuck bitches from time to time anyways. " Mona said laughing. 

"Maybe I need to try it out," Lola said laughing. 

"Aye you probably would like it," Mona said

"Can I stay with you?  Until I get my place? "

"Why are you asking me?  Like you ain't already made yourself a room at my shit when you come stay the night"

"You right"

"Now pack up and let's get the fuck out of here"

Lola packed a lot of clothes leaving out locking her door.  She ain't want to be in that house anymore since all it's going do is bring up her and Quincy's memories.  It was time to put that behind her she felt. 

Quincy starts calling back to back.  Lola ignored every call until she got tired of him calling and blocking his number.

"Damn.  He was just gone keep calling"

"Matter of fact just drop me off at the hotel,  cause he knows where you stay at"

"I got you, sis.  Need me to stay with you? "

"I'll like the company.  I'll call up Jela"

Pulling up at this expensive hotel.  She gets out booking her room for a month.  She ain't know how long she'll be there. Going inside her room. 
It was nice just for her.  Open going straight back.  Starting with a living room and the bedroom being in the back. 

Lola sits her bags down

Lola sits her bags down.  Sitting on the couch.  She was still tired. 

"Look get some sleep boo"

"That's what I need.  But I'm going to shower first.  My ass was gone go into work today"

"Well I'm glad you didn't"

Mona got her clothes in stuff putting them in the drawers for her. 

"I'm going to get some clothes and something to eat I'll be back.  "

"Hit up Courtney and Jela too"

"Alright boo.  Love you"

"Love you"