59

Lola pulled up to Quincy's house since he ain't been calling or texting her for a week.  She didn't know what his deal was but she was going to find out.  Walking up knocking on his door.  He comes to the door looking through the peephole opening the door. 

"What's up?" He said

"You tell me?  Why are you out of breath? " she asked. 

"I was working out"

Lola pushed him out of the way walking into the house. 

"So WHOS HERE? " she said yelling walking through the house putting her stuff down and putting her hair in a ponytail.

Quincy stood by the door waiting for her to come back out.  Lola walks back out still looking. 

"Find what you were looking for?"

"Don't fucking play with me" She said going back to his room and checking the closet. 

He sits there laughing.  Lola comes back out.

"Where she at? "

"Where who at? "

Lola looks at Quincy folding her arms. 

"Why the fuck are you out of breath? "

"I just told you," he said walking to the kitchen. 

Lola ain't say anything still looking around with her eyes this time. 

"You find what you looking for?  Or are you going to continue to look? "

"Let me find out you fucking somebody"

"You coming in here tripping and ain't find nothing. Chill. Why are you popping up anyway?"

"Cause I can.  You haven't been texting or calling me"

"So you expect I'm fucking on a bitch? " He said looking up and raising his eyebrow. 

"Who knows with you"

"I can say the same," He said taking a shot of Hennessy"

"Don't. 

"Don't what? I ain't gone argue with you,"

"Then don't"

Quincy pours another shot taking it back and not saying anything.  He walks to his living room sitting down on his couch.  He turned on the TV watching the game. 

"You not gone say nothing? " she asked. 

"What do you want me to say? "

"You miss me. Something.  You not really showing anything or saying anything " she said slapping her hands on the side of her thighs. 

"I'm chillin'."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Lola looks at Quincy not even looking up at her.  Lola turns around and starts walking to the door.  Quincy gets up and goes after her.

"Come here," he said seeing her walk to the car. 

Lola didn't say anything unlocking her door and opening it.  Quincy walks up to her grabs her keys and shuts her car door. 

"Why are you acting like that? " She said turning around. 

Quincy looks at her looking like she is about to cry.  He knows she is so sensitive when it comes to him.  He took a deep breath. 

"Say something," She said looking at him. 

"That shit hurt bro," he said grabbing on his beard. 

"So you gone start treating me like I'm nothing then or like the hoes you were dealing with? "

"No.  Cause none of them bitches get under my skin like you do" He said pointing at her and then moving his hand. 

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say or do at this point.  I don't want him"

"That was another thing.  Choosing between me and him knowing he ain't got shit on me. Yo," Quincy said turning around and becoming pissed all over again. He turned around looking back at her "This is why I'm acting this way.  Shit PISSES ME OFF.  And I ain't trying to argue no more neither man"

Lola looks down seeing it really got to him. She didn't know what to say.

"I'm just trying to make shit right with us.  We gone work out or not Lola"

"That's why I want. But..

"But what?"

"Romel moved here. He has been blowing me up lately"

"You see him lately? "

"No, but I was going have lunch with him and tell him what's sup"

"I'm coming then"

"No.  You see how y'all was about to act at the house? "

"I don't give a fuck"

"You don't trust me? "

"You just fucked this a month or two ago.  No! "

"And I'm not going to again"

"Lola don't tell me that shit.  This nigga love you fuck out of here.  Don't play! "

"I'm not laughing or playing.  Let me do this.  I'm not trying to have more drama"

"Alright send me the location where you gone be at. "

"That's that crazy shit," Lola said laughing. 

"ain't laughing nigga"

"No!  You gone be outside waiting"

"No, I'm not"

"Quincy I will if you don't pop up or be outside"

"Coo"

"Quincy I'm not fucking playing"

"Alright man damn.  But I'm coming if you there more than an hour"

"Quincy then I'm not giving it to you"

"Alright.  Bro don't go nowhere else with nigga"

"Are you going to change your attitude? "

"Yeah when this out of the picture," He said