54

A month later Lola got promoted at work so she wanted to go out and celebrate. Pulling up outside the club with some black silk leggings with a gold glitter top that had her front boobs poking out just a little with her Gold strapped heels. She gets out of the car with Jela walks inside and sees Courtney and Mona in the VIP Section.

"Okay bitch yall looking good," Mona said seeing Lola and Jela walk up.

"No y'all look the fuck good," Lola said

Mona hands them a shot of Hennessy. Jela and Lola walk off to the dance floor.

A few hours later Quincy walks in with Melvin and Mark. Laughing and smiling. Lola hasn't spoken to him or Romel in over a month. It was best for her to cut them loose for a while so she could figure out herself before dealing with any man again.

Lola and Jela walk back to the VIP Section. Quincy notice her looking all good. So he made his way to her Section. Lola was too busy having fun. She gets a tap on her shoulder turning around and seeing Quincy.

"Hey," she said taking another shot half drunk.

"Come dance with me? "

"Okay," She said taking his hand and going to the dance floor.

She wrapped her hands around him dancing too "Love in this club"

"How have you been? " He said taking her waist and holding them.

"I've been good. You? ".

"I'm good." is all he said not wanting to start an argument he just wanted to feel her.

"What's wrong? "

"Missed looking at you"

"I miss you too. I would like to talk"

"About?".

"Everything,"

"At the club? "

"Why not? "

Quincy takes her hand going to his VIP sections with the guys. He had a section ducked off so nobody could really see them.

Standing face to face Quincy folds his arms looking down at Lola.

"Tell me. Did you sleep with him? " He instantly asked

"That's how you want to start off? "

"No, but I want to get out of the way. So did you? "

Lola looks at him not wanting to say yes. But why not?

"Yes"

Quincy took a deep breath pulling his beard. He looks away from Lola not trying to spazz out. He didn't even know what to say at this point. Lola was drunk at this point so anything he asked she was going to be honest.

"I'm sorry"

He looks at her still not saying a word pulling on his beard. Lola touches his arm and he moves it away. Lola got in her feelings seeing him reject her touch. She looks down at the floor while he still looks at her. She looks up with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Quincy. I love you I don't want him"

"Took you a month to figure that out?"

"Not a month but 2 weeks yes"

Quincy becomes silent again

"Quincy," Lola said trying to touch him but he wasn't allowing her

"You said let's talk. We didn't even talk yet. Why would you ask a question you knew already? Knowing how you'll get? " she said

"I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO SLEEP WITH THE NIGGA" he said yelling.

Lola was about to say something but got tongue-tied.

"MY POINT. NOW YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO GET OVER THAT SHIT. ? " he said pointing his finger in her face.

Lola turns her head avoiding his finger being in her face. Quincy grabs her cheeks making her look at him.

"Everything I FUCKING did I apologize and fixed it. Tried my HARDEST to keep you. Then you go do some foul ass shit like that bro? "

Lola moves his hands

"We weren't and still ain't together Quincy. You act like I cheated on you"

"Lola You still went and fucked on somebody 'cause you were hurt by me. AGAIN" Quincy said yelling.

"I'm not doing this" Lola said whipping her tears about to walk away

Quincy grabs her arms hard. Lola yanks away from him.

"STOP! " She said

"Bro then stop walking away from me"

"I'm not talking to you while you like this. We haven't TALKED"

"Talk then," he said folding his arms.

"Yes, I FUCKED HIM. Yes, I thought I loved this man. But it was just a feeling from when we were kids. "

"You made love to him? "

"Quincy" She slurs out.

"ANSWER ME" he yells.

Lola jumps. "I'm not gone answer you"

Quincy already knew the answer.

"You keep asking questions you know you wouldn't like to hear. So stop sitting yourself up. "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," He said

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP," Lola said becoming pissed now. "Stop Doing the fucking most. We AINT together so I ain't cheat. So if I fucked him or made love him oh fucking well. Get over it! I don't want him. And right now you make me not want to be around you for another month or two maybe forever " she said drunk as fuck.

"Stop saying shit you gone regret saying. You drunk as fuck, " He said

Lola laughs

"That I am. And you ruining my night by asking stupid ass questions"

"It ain't stupid. "

"I love you and you know that. "

"And you loved that nigga too"

"No, it was feelings that just weren't gone never worked out anyway"

"So what? you think this shit gone go over my head fast? "

"I know it ain't. But if you can't deal with the fact that it happened I don't know if we can work out"

"Let's go"

"I'm not going nowhere with you" Lola laughs pointing her finger at him.

Quincy grabs her arm making his way through the club. He know she drunk as fuck and he ain't want to hear shit else that come out her mouth that's gone piss him off. Mona comes walking over stopping Quincy.

"Kidnapping my Best friend? "

"I know right" Lola said smiling

"Nah. But she ain't staying to get fucked up even more"

"So I guess you taking her with you? "

"Yea. "

Lola mumbles looking at Mona. Mona laughs reading her lips. (I need some dick)

"Yeah you can take her" Mona said smiling.

Quincy looks at Lola who looks away smiling.

(MERRY CHRISTMAS) ❤️❤️