Chapter 16

Lola gets up and goes meet Nia at the house she was interested in.  When Lola pulled up it was a small two-bedroom 2 two-bath house.  Spacious though. She gets out seeing they came and cut the grass as she asked.  She walks in seeing it's still well-put together.  She waited for a good 30 minutes before seeing Nia pull up. 

Lola wasn't nervous at all to meet Nia since she just found out that she was his baby's mother.  Nia gets out smiling walking up to Lola. 

"Good morning.  I'm sorry about to late phone call.  I just couldn't resist "

"It's okay.  Let's go inside.  I had them cut the grass before me or you came"

They walked in.  Nia looks around liking it so far. 

"It's spacious"

"Yes, it is.  A big backyard in the back.  Washer and dryer hookup. Fully furnish.  So really don't have to buy anything"

"I like that"

"And the good news is the prince went down 10k.  So they only want 50k for it"

"Really.?  Okay that's perfect I will take it.  How long is the process? "

"like 3 or 4 days.  Not long at all"

"Okay good.  I'll have to just ask my son's father for the rest. Hopefully, he can come through for me"

Lola wanted to say something but Her job was more important to her than Quincy's 

"I'm sure he will help out," Lola said throwing a little shade. 

They walk out of the house and go to the back.  Turning around Lola sees Quincy getting out of the car.

"Hope you don't mind me calling him. " Nia said

"Couldn't have been any better"

WHAT THE FUCK!!! IS ALL I WAS SAYING IN MY HEAD

"Hey,  So this the place I was telling you about," Nia said talking to Quincy. 

"Let me look in the inside," Quincy said walking passed Lola in the house. 

Nia follows Quincy inside looking around while Lola catches her breath.  She was mad as fuck but she also didn't won't to lose her client.  Lola walks into the house waiting in the kitchen for them to come back in. 

"So how much in all? " Quincy asked

"50k"

"Thought it was 60k? "

"It went down 10," Nia said

Quincy can tell Lola is Pissed and he didn't want her to feel like it was a slap in the face of him popping up with Nia at the house.  But he was pissed since last night he couldn't find her.

"Nia give me a minute with her"

"You know her"

"Yeah, I do.  Now give me a minute"

Nia looks at Lola who was looking down pissed.  Nia shook her head walking out.  Quincy walks around the small island trying to grab her.

"Get off of me," Lola said pushing him off. 

Lola honestly was getting tired of him now.  She began to shed a tear. 

"It's not like that"

"Explain it to me then Quincy? "

"I love you.  And you know that"

Nia is ear-hustling from the living room. 

"You have a good way of showing it," Lola said whipping her tears.

"Come here," Quincy said pulling her towards him grabbing her chin and lifting her face. 

"You just had to pop up at my work? "

"Where were you last night? "

"Quincy it doesn't matter "

"It does matter. Was you with another nigga? "

"No"

"Than where? "

Quincy said still looking at her in the eyes. 

"I was at Jelas"

Quincy felt some relief leave his body as he put his head down.  Raising his head back up kissing Lola. 

"I will be back"

Quincy walks to the living room and sees Nia kind of upset but she knows what is up.

"Let's go outside," Quincy said

"So that's who you've been fucking? "

"Yeah.  Look I love you as my baby's mother and you will always know that.  But we can't keep doing the shit we do. I'll pay for the place for and and your daughter. But that's it, Nia"

"I can't be mad at you for picking.  But this is home so you can tell her I said thank you for looking out"

Nia knew she probably wouldn't get Quincy back and shouldn't be mad at all.  Quincy walks back in seeing Lola putting everything away.  Quincy walks up behind her grabs her and kisses her on the neck. 

"I'm sorry," He said

"I just want to get out of here "

"Let's go"