53

Lola turns on her phone in the living room.  It instantly starts going off. 

"Damn," Courtney said

Lola unlocks her phone seeing 20 messages and over 30 missed calls from Quincy. 

"Oh my lord," Lola said

"You good? " Courtney asked

"Just give me a minute," Lola said walking back into her room and shutting the door behind her. 

She wanted to see why Quincy kept blowing her up.  She was starting to feel bad.  She calls him back. 

"So you still with that nigga? "

"Are you going to stop acting crazy? "

"Lola you know I love the fuck out of you.  And everything I put you through I've been trying to fix that shit.  And you making it hard for me" Quincy said becoming upset

"And you know I love you too Quincy.  But would if it's too late for all that? "

"THEN LET ME KNOW SO I CAN LEAVE YO ASS ALONG.  STOP MAKING DO CRAZY ASS SHIT IF YOU MOVED ON ALREADY" Quincy Yells through the phone. 

Lola begins to cry.  She knows how much Quincy loves her.  And she knows for a fact he'll do anything to keep her. 

"MAN" Quincy Says hearing Lola not saying nothing

"Than you still with this nigga like you KNOW I'll kill this nigga you tripping hard" Quincy said

"I'm trying to talk to you.  But I can't get nothing through you when you acting like this"

"YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO CALM DOWN AND YOU STILL AROUND THIS NIGGA? "

"NO, I EXPECT FOR YOU TO BE GROWN ABOUT IT. I'M SORRY YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS.  I'M SORRY YOU KEPT SECRETS AND LIES AWAY FROM ME.  HAVE ME FIND OUT YOUR BABY MOTHER IS A COUPLE OF MONTHS PREGNANT RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR BABY.  MELODY WORKING AT THE SHOP WITH COURTNEY NOT KNOWING YOU FUCKING HER.  SO I APOLOGIZE FOR FINDING OUT YOU WAS FUCKING UP" Lola yells becoming fed up with his crybaby ness and acting like he ain't do shit to cause all of this. 

"LO..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP.  STOP ACTING LIKE YOU AINT DO SHIT TO CAUSE THIS. YOU ARE MAD AND OF COURSE IT HURTS.  IT HURT ME THE FUCK.  NOW JUST HOW YOU HAD TO CHOSE IM GONE CHOSE" Lola said hanging up. 

"Aye just tell her to text me," Romel said getting up and grabbing his keys.

"Okay.  Sorry about all this" Courtney said

"You ain't got to apologize about nothing.  It ain't you" Romel said

Que got up kissing Courtney on the cheek leaving out with Romel.  Courtney walks up to Lola's bedroom knocking on the door. 

"Come in," Lola said whipping her face thinking it was Romel. 

Courtney walks in shutting the door. 

"You good?  We kind of heard it"

"Yo like I'm mad as fuck. He got his nerve. He keeps making it seem like he ain't do anything.  I'm tired." Lola said beginning to cry again sitting on her bed

Courtney came and sat next to her hugging her

"Well, they left.  And baby you need time. You sleeping with Romel of course you gone fall back in love with him. Don't confuse Romel if you love Quincy"

"And I'm not trying to," Lola said

"Look I'm your best friend so I'm going to be real even if you like it or not.  You shouldn't have invited Romel out here.  All that causes more problems.  Got Quincy acting crazy.  That man killed somebody for you and bought you shit that was expensive as fuck.  I know he loves you.  I'm not picking sides or anything.  I'm just looking out for you.  This shit stressing you out.  Don't wait until shit gets serious.  That's when you'll lose both"  Courtney said

"I love you, " Lola said hugging Courtney.

Lola knew she was right. And she felt so blessed to have girls that were so close to her and knew her very well to be right there through anything. 

"Now what?  Done ran away our dates" Lola said laughing

"Girl we can still go out with the girls or stay inside and chill. You need to get your car towed over here"

"I'll do that in the morning.  You can call them up.  I'd rather stay in" Lola said

"Romel did say text him"

"I'll call him," Lola said seeing Courtney walk out of her room shutting the door.

Lola unlocks her phone and called Romel.

"What's up? " He answered

"I'm sorry, "

"No need.  You just need time. And I can't be around that. You know how I feel about you,  so I'm always going be here"

"I hope so.  Can I make it up to you"

"We flying home tonight.  But just keep in touch baby"

"You mad? "

"I feel a way.  Yeah. Can't control shit you got going on"

Lola ain't say nothing

"So it's just leave huh? ".

"Yeah, son.  Ain't staying around that shit."

"I never did say you had to though"

"And I wasn't expecting to come down here begin interrupted by a nigga who you're still in love with.  I ain't with the games either.  Me or him? When you figure out.  Let me know"

"Whatever"

"Look I ain't trying to be mean or nothing I'm being real with you"

"Goodnight Romel" Lola said

"Lo..

Lola hangs up. 

"Wtf is happening to me? " She said to herself.