Chapter 22

3 months later

Lola decided to move into her new house feeling like she becoming back to herself.  She and Quincy still going through it.  He wasn't letting up.  But Lola found a good friend she's been hanging with (Llody) they were just friends for the most part. 

"How's your steak? " He asked

"It's good.  I never had it Medium rare"

"Told you,  you'll like. Try that " He said pointing to the asparagus. 

"Is it good for real? " Lola said laughing. 

"Yeah,  I wouldn't let you try it if it wasn't baby," Lloyd said. 

Lloyd picked up a fork grabbed one of the asparagus putting it in her mouth. Lola's eyes got big

"Oh my gosh.  It is good"

"Told you," He said smiling. 

"So how many houses you sold this month? " He said whipping his mouth. 

"4."

"Dang that's good.  "

"I be trying.  It is hard trying to get people the RIGHT people to buy the property.  "

"You make that shit look easy. "

"So how many cars do you sell within a month? "

"Depends.  During the holidays I sell about 15-20 but on a regular around 5-6 a day"

"And you talk about me.  You seem to be having a ball"

Lloyd laughs. 

"No lie.  I have people working for me.  So I don't do nothing"

"We need to fix that"

"Why is that? "

"You have to show them it's yours.  (which they know) but to be there to help out every once in a while wouldn't hurt"

"You have a good point.  I'll do better"

"How are you feeling about our friendship? " she asked

"It's dope. I love how open you are with me willing to share what you feel every day.  Which makes my day.  "

"I love that you never forced yourself onto me.  You value friendship"

"Have to be friends before anything.  Plus I have respect for you.  You just get out of a situation. So why would I force myself onto you knowing you are already vulnerable? It'll make me less of a man" he said leaning forward looking at Lola in the eyes.

"You always say the right fucking thing. " Lola blushes

Lloyd laughs. 

"And you always Blushing. If you want something with me I'll know when the time is right.  So no pressure. "

"Would if it's right now" Lola said biting her lip. 

Lloyd looks at her biting her lip which she never did to him. 

"Come on"

Lloyd grabs her hand and goes to the bathroom in the back of the restaurant. He walks into the bathroom he locks the door not letting nobody in.  He grabbed Lola's neck kissing her.  He picks her up lifting her dress and sticking his finger inside of her. Lola let out a moan while he goes in and out of her.  Lola got to thinking about Quincy and how he fucks her.  As bad as she wanted Llody she had to stop it. 

"You okay? " He asked

"Yeah.  I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that"

"Don't be sorry. It happens"

Lola gave off a little laugh.

"Fix yourself.  I'll get the ticket and we can go" He said walking out. 

"Fuck" Lola said to herself. 

Lola went over to the sink putting her hands on the sink and putting her head down.  She missed Quincy so bad.   Ain't had sex in 3 months.