Chapter 12

Quincy hung up the phone shaking his head.

"Damn nigga they ain't letting up"

"Hell nah. Dealing with They ass trying to move on with Lola. They fucking a nigga up. "

"Sounds like your ass still love them bitches"

"You know me and Nia go way back since middle school. Then Melody man. She was riding for a nigga hard no lie. Never figure out why she did that shit for real. Now Lola she everything in one bro. I'm stuck on that for sure. "

"Nigga you need to get yo shit together. Seem like you still fucking on them other bitches"

"Nia give it up soon as she sees a nigga. Melody does too. I walk into a trap every time."

"What you gone do bro? "

"Shit right now me and Lola ain't together so I'm keeping it smooth with her. I'm just playing around with Melody. I still love Nia though"

"The bitch popped up 8 years later bro with another baby. What could you possibly still love about the bitch? "

"Shit it's the talk, Look, the smell. "

"Nigga Feelings?" Melvin said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up nigga" Quincy said laughing.

"Bro If Lola finds out she's the type to cut your ass loss and you never hear from her again. Be careful"

"Always Careful"

Or am I? I asked myself in my head.

"Yo," Mark said walking into Quincy's new spot.

"Aye, you found a new spot? " Quincy asked

"Hell yeah. Rented out an apartment over in the south. Pretty far. But it's smooth over there. "

"Alright that's cool"

They continue bagging the weed ready to serve them. Then Mark got on the cocaine scaling some out and putting in a little baggy.

"Y'all can move this shit to the apartment. I don't need none of this over here " Quincy said

Melvin and Mark walk to the car put it in the trunk get in and driving off. Quincy went to shower. He got out 30 minutes later with just a towel on. He didn't wont to do shit tonight but just chill and smoke. He wanted to relax in his new place by himself.

Quincy pulls out his phone calling Lola but she ain't answer. So he called Nia back.

"What? " Nia said

"You mad? "

"You said bye. "

"What you doing? "

"Nothing in bed"

"She sleeps? "

"Yes, why? "

"I'll come that way"

Quincy hung up got dressed and put on his shoes. He walks downstairs grabs his keys headed to the front door. He opened it to see Lola standing there.

"Where are you going? "

"Coming to find yo ass"

"The lies," Lola said pushing him to go inside.

Quincy shut the door behind him whipping his forehead. Lola looks around seeing what he has done to the place.

"So I like how you did. And stole some of my ideas"

Quincy walks up to her grabbing her waist.

"Had to. Why you ain't pick up? "

"Cause I was already on my way over here"

"Would if I had somebody else over? "

"You trying to be funny? "

"A little"

"We ain't together so I couldn't be mad. But jealous yeah"

Quincy looks at her.

"You staying tonight? " he asked

"I can"

"Good I'll meet you in the shower"

Lola was already in the shower when Quincy came in to got in with her. He starts rubbing her back. She turns around grabs his face and kisses him. He lifts her on the wall sticking his dick in with his left hand while squeezing her thighs with his right. Grabbing her waist making her up and down slowly. Lola's body becomes weak as he speeds up his flow. Making Lola scream his name over and over.

"You mine? " He whispers.

"All yours baby" she moans making her eyes roll back.

He pulls out turning her around and sticking it back in. Pounding her making her squirt all over again. He came inside of her this time. He couldn't help it she was wet as fuck.

"Already ready for another baby? "

Quincy was out of breath but laughed.

"Shit, we can go get the pill right now. "

"That's a good ass Idea," Lola said laughing.

They washed up getting out. Quincy ran and got the pills. He left his phone on the dresser. When Lola got out she saw his home go off. It said Nia. She just let it be not minding it. Then it rang again. This time says Melody which took Lola by surprise. She was hoping it wasn't Melody the bitch who works at the shop. But it's a lot of Melodys in New York so she left it alone

Quincy walks into the room throwing her the pills. Lola took them with the water she already had.

"You good? " He asked

Lola ain't say nothing at first.

"Fine," she says.

"don't lie"

"About what Quincy? "

"There's something wrong with you. Yo attitude change. Is it cause I came in you? "

"No"

"Than what? "

"Nia, Melody? "

"What? "

"These bitches you fucking? "

"What are you talking about? "

"THEY KEEP CALLING SPECIALLY NIA"

"Man I ain't fucking nobody"

"Okay"

"Okay? " he said confused

"Yeah. I'm tired. I'm going to bed"

Lola grabs the blanket from the bed and goes into the guest room.

"Lola"

"Goodnight," she said shutting the door.