Chapter 9

2 months later

Zach went off to college.  Nia moved out and started her Nursing job.  Quincy was still getting moved into his new house spending most nights at Lola's house.  He woke up and saw Lola still asleep.  He kissed her on the forehead before having out.  He was stated to have mad feelings for Lola.  But he was still taking with Melody popping up at his low.  And Nia who won't stop sucking his dick every time they see each other. 

Nia knew how much he loved Head. That's why she does it every time she sees him.  He and Lola were officially together but were falling for each other hard. 

Lola got up not seeing Quincy. She was cool with him doing that since there wasn't a thing yet.  She pulled out her phone and called Courtney.

"Hey, you think you can squeeze me in?  Need a touch-up? " Lola asked

"Yeah come on by. "

Lola got up and got dressed.  She just wanted to be comfortable today. Putting on some Rio jeans with a T-shirt and some white forces. She grabs her purse and heads out to Courtney's shop. 

She got out walked in and saw a new face.  She was light-skinned with a lot of tattoos. 

"Hey boo"

"Hey hired somebody new? "

"Yeah.  She coo come meet her".

Not knowing this the same girl Quincy still fucking with.

"Hey Melody this is Lola, my sister"

"Hey, you beautiful.  And that skin pops what you use? ".

Lola laughed

"umm, Water.  Hazel something.  And coconut butter for lotion.  Not really anything" Lola said

Lola's home begins to ring. She pulls it out of her purse.  Melody and Courtney look and see the name says "My Baby"

"Hold on Yall.  My man calling" Lola said walking back into Courtney's area.

"She stays on the phone with his ass," Courtney said

"I do too.  I'm slowly getting my baby back"

"You never told me about this guy" Courtney was wondering.

"He's a drug dealer.  I mean who doesn't like a hood nigga?  But the dick is good as fuck.  It takes care of me.  Well did when I was down.  Just somebody to have"

"Damn.  Well, he got a cousin like him? " Courtney said laughing. 

"I sure will ask. "

"Good. "

Lola walks back out front hanging up the phone. 

"You done? " Courtney asked

"Yeah.  He just always leaves in the morning without waking me up.  Be pissing me off sometimes.  But I'm ready"

"Alright.  Make that money girl" Courtney said walking to the back with Lola. 

Lola sat down to get her hair washed.

"Aint heard shit from Jordan? "

"No finally.  I just feel like I have peace. Don't even speak his name. " Lola said

"Just checking on how you were feeling sis"

"So you and Quincy? "

"I mean he told me the other day that he's starting to love me.  I was shocked honestly.  But I feel the same.  It's good so far.  I'm just not ready for that relationship yet. "

"I feel you, sis.  I'm glad you taking THAT slow"

Lola laughs. 

"Bitch what you mean by that? "

"Giving that pussy up.  "

"Dick good as fuck too"

"TMI bitch" Courtney laughs.

"I need a man"

"Girl I think that's why I'm loving him" Lola laughs. 

"Whatever you bitches dick got I need a cousin it brother at this point"

They both laugh as Courtney continues to wash her hair.  It took Courtney only an hour to wash and straighten her hair.  Courtney had some good thick hair.  Walking out the back Melody asked the ladies out for drinks. 

"Let me go home and put on something sexy and I'll meet y'all there with Mona"

"Okay"

Lola left pulling up at home and going inside. She had already seen Quincy's car outside.

"Quincy? " Lola yells from the front door taking off her shoes.

"Why are you yelling I'm in here"

She walks to the living room and sees him watching the game.  She walks up kissing him.  He wasn't paying any attention cause his team was losing. 

"Fuck" he said

She walks into the room goes to the bathroom and takes a quick shower.  She hops out going into her closet picking out a dress.  She pulled out a plain red dress that fit her body tight. She took her robe off and slid the dress on.  Quincy walks into the room checking her out.  He walks up grabs her arm turns her around grabs her neck puts his lips on hers

"Where are you going? "

"Girl asked me out for drinks," she said instantly becoming horny. 

"Don't let me find up there talking to these bum ass niggas."

Lola smiles.

"Or what? "

Quincy squeezes her ass still holding her neck slightly. He tilted her heavier kissing her neck. Her eyes roll back closing her eyes

"You'll find out," He said walking out of the room.

Lola opens eyes seeing he walks out.  She got herself together before leaving out to left up with the girls. 

Okay tell me what y'all think?

Comment/vote