Chapter 6

Lola was at home just getting out of the shower.  Somebody starts banging on her door.  She didn't invite anyone over so she didn't know who it was.  She walks downstairs opening the door and seeing it's Jordan.  (Why didn't she just look through the peephole?)

He pushes her hard making her fall on the floor.  He slams the door locking it.

"Jordan Go"

"That's who your nigga is? "

Lola gets up and runs to the kitchen.  Jordan takes off after her.  She opens the kitchen drawers and gets a knife out holding it with two hands.  Lola wasn't a fighter.  But she will fight if it costs her life. 

"Jordan just please go"

"You gone stab me? " he said walking up to her

"I don't want to Jordan.  But I will if I have to" Lola began to shed a tear watching this man she was madly in love with for years and still is.  But she wasn't going to deal with him abusing her for the rest of her life.

Jordan walks up to her and grabs her hands putting the knife up to his chest. 

"Do it then" he said as he stared her in the eyes.

Lola was crying shaking her head no.  He grabs her arm turning her around while he put his left arm around her neck putting the knife up to her neck. 

"Jordan please "

"You want to move on right? "

"No, I love you only you.  I swear"

"Tell me you love me again"

"I love you," Lola said.

Every time she felt like Jordan was going to kill her she would have to plead to him. Which made him feel in control.  But little did he know she was in control this whole time.  Jordan was still holding Lola around the neck while walking backward to her bedroom.  Once in there he through her on the bed.  (Which was Perfect for Lola) she reaches under her pillow for her gun cocking it back and pointing it directly at him.  He took a step back holding his hands up. 

"You gone shoot me shoot me," he said putting his hands down. 

"Jordan just get the fuck out of my life.  I won't hurt you" She said crying. 

"Jordan began walking up to her. She closed her eyes letting off a shot.  When she opened them she saw blood coming from his stomach. She stood up in shock just staring at him holding his stomach in pain. 

"Baby I'm sorry" he pleaded. 

Lola got down on her knees and grabbed a towel from her putting it on his stomach.  She pulls out her phone calling 911 telling them she just shot her abuser.

Hour later

Courtney,  Mona,  and Jela ran into the house seeing Lola being put in handcuffs.

"Lola" Jela said coming to hug her.

"You okay baby? " Courtney asked

"I shot him. I don't know if he's okay y'all" Lola said

"Is he still here? " Mona asked

"No, they took him to the hospital"

"Why is she in handcuffs when this was her abuser?  Y'all know this.  She has been told y'all he would still try to hurt her.  Y'all never do y'all job until somebody is killed.  Get these the fuck off my friend" Mona said becoming angry.

"Calm down ma'am we just had to make sure the gun was registered in her name," A female officer said taking off the handcuffs. 

Police stayed a few more hours asking questions before leaving. After they left Mona slammed the door behind them coming back into the living room.  You can see the bruise around Lola's neck cause she bruises easily. 

"It's okay baby we staying until we know you okay"

"Why the fuck did he pop up anyway? " jela was wondering. 

"I went on a date with Quincy just hours ago.  And he pops up checking me up and Quicy pulled his gun out on him"

"Wow, I can't believe he still is on that.  It's been 6 months.  Already"

"I know.  Quincy still took me somewhere else.  Y'all I had a great time with him tonight.  I felt special and all until now.  Like what the fuck" Lola laughs it off but is still mas fuck at the same t.time

"Well, I'm glad you fucked him up.  Wish you would have aimed a little higher " Mona said

They all laughed.