Chapter 20

Lola called up the girls to see if they wanted to go out tonight since they hadn't been out in a long time.  They all agreed to meet at the "Nightlight" a club everybody goes to. 

Lola's phone rings seeing it's Mona

"Hey boo" Lola answered

"You pick me up.  I see I don't feel like driving"

"Are you ready? "

"I'm always ready baby," Mona said laughing. 

"Lying straight through your teeth"

"No, I'll be ready for sure when you get here.  And Courtney bet not had invited Oh girl out"

"Who Melody? "

"Yes that one"

"She did. " Lola said laughing

"Ugh.  I'll be ready," Mona said hanging up. 

Lola didn't see the problem Mona had with this girl but she was cool to Lola.  Lola put on an all-red dress.  It was sexy.  Open in the front showing her boobs poke out just a little. The dress was cut on the left side of the dress to show her leg.  Her hair was long this time getting a sew-in.  She put on some strap heels with a gold wallet. 

Walking out of the house

Walking out of the house. She ain't spoken to Quincy in 4 days.  She just needed him to figure out who he wanted.  She missed him like crazy.  Pulling up at Mona's house she honks the horn.  Mona came out running. 

"This girl stay running"

Mona hops in laughing. 

"Bitch what's funny? "

"girl I was watching my show. "

"Awe okay.  Well, let's go put on a show" Lola said pulling off. 

They pulled up.  It's packed.  Lola gets out fixing her dress. 

"Damn bitch.  You look good"

"I wanted to feel sexy today.  Show off some of the golden skin"

"I know that's right.  Let me get some pics in real quick"

Mona took out her phone snapping some photos of Lola and her.  Walking in they see Coutnry,  Jela, and Melody in the VIP section.  Walking up they already drinking dancing. 

"Damn give me the bottle," Mona said snatching it from Jela. 

"Hey boo," Lola said hugging Courtney. 

"Hey girl," Melody said hugging Lola

Mona hugs Courtney and shakes up with Melody.  The next few hours Lola and Jela are on the dance floor dancing and singing "Fuck nigga free". 

Quincy walks in with his boys since he heard the party was going to be thick.  He ain't want to come.  Just wanted to see Lola but she has been ignoring him for some days now.  Melody notices Quincy walking in.