Chapter 27

Lola woke up the next morning seeing Quincy still sound asleep holding her.  She runs his face and kisses him as he says sleep.  She gets up and sees him turning around the cover of his face. She walks to the bathroom brushing her teeth before she heads downstairs.

She walks into the kitchen getting breakfast out to cook.  As Lola continues to cook she hears a knock at the door.  Going to open the door she sees Nia standing in front of her holding what seems to be a gift for Quincy.

"Didn't know you'll be here"

"Except for the unexpected with him"

Lola walks away leaving the door open for her to come in.  Nia didn't know what she walking into.  She shut the door behind her going into the kitchen where Lola was. 

"So y'all back a thing? "

"Are y'all? "

"We still fucking if that's what you want to hear"

"No bit.  

Lola caught herself. 

"No, it's not what I wanted to hear.  But since you are here what's the deal? "

"To see him of course"

Lola laughs. 

"Something funny?"

"Everything is funny to me nowadays honestly. "

"Oh and for the record I decided not to buy the house you were giving me," She said being smart. 

Lola laughs again. 

"Trust me Sweety it's not hurting my pockets not even a little bit"

Nia sees the Bruise around like neck. 

"I guess he got you in check since you here"

Lola looks up seeing her looking right at her Neck.  Lola drops the spoon from stirring the eggs.

"No bitch.  He has nothing in check over here. Mind your business"

"He is my business"

"How?  You left him and got pregnant with another man's baby.  Now you back trying to act like you have a spot?  I get it.  It's the dick"

"ITS REAL GOOD TO. AND BITCH KEEP MY BUSINESS OUT YOUR MOUTH" Nia said getting loud

Lola walks around the island knocking on whatever gift She bought for Quincy our niece's hand. 

"OR WHAT? "

Quincy comes running downstairs hearing yelling and seeing Nia and Lola in each other faces. I got in between the.

"Yo, what the fuck? " Quincy said looking at both of them. 

Lola stormed off to his room grabbing her keys. She put on her shoes got up and left. Walking towards the front door opening it. 

"LOLA" Quincy yelled

Lola slammed the door behind her.  She was just tired of everybody.  Quincy ran out the door running up to her car.

"Get Out"

"NO"

"Get OUT"

Lola gets out slamming her car door. 

"You ain't going nowhere until I find this nigga"

"And IM DAMN SURE NOT STAYING HERE WHILE SHE GETS TO POP UP ANYTIME SHE WANTS. "

"She ain't gone be doing none of that shit"

"Quincy I can't do this. "

Lola grabs her door handle. 

"What do you mean? "

"THIS.  The US. "

"So you done with me? "

Lola didn't want to say it.  But that's exactly how she was feeling right now. 

"Say something," He said

Lola just looks at him. 

"Alright bet," Quincy said walking away.

Lola gets in the car crying.  Quincy walks back in slamming his door..

"Nia, why are you here? "

"I was dropping this off for Zach since you said he needed it for school.  I ain't know she'll be here. Are you back with her? "

"it doesn't matter right now.  She going through some personal shit.  You just fucking it up like I ain't hear your ass telling her we still sleeping together"

"We ain't? "

"We are but that doesn't mean you go running your mouth.  I'm tired of it"

"But you ain't tired of this pussy though "

"That too.  The door open" He said getting smart. 

He doesn't have time for Nia anymore.  Too much drama and shit going on with her.  He just has to cut her off with Melody.  Nia walks out slamming his door pissed.  Quincy waited an hour before he got his keys leaving out going to find Lola. 

Lola pulls up at Mona's house seeing her car there. She gets out knocking on the door. 

"Damn bitch I've been calling you since last night"

"Jordan found me and through my phone breaking it," she said walking in looking so exhausted. 

Mona closed the door and went to the living room seeing Lola lying on the couch.  Mona could tell her bitch wasn't herself and she didn't like that at all.  Mona lifted her head sitting down making her her head on her thigh. 

"I got you.  Always" Mona said rubbing her hair. 

Lola shed tears not saying anything.  Falling asleep within a quickness. 

Lola woke up 5 hours later not knowing she slept through half the day it was already 6 going on 7. When she woke up.  Courtney and Jela were there. 

"Look who's finally awake," Courtney said

"What are y'all doing here? "

"heard Our Best Friend needed some love so here we are"

"I swear I love y'all," Lola said

Courtney and Jela came and hugged her. 

"Now tell us what happened? "

"Went to Llodys house and Jordan popped out.  I guess Lloyd was playing me.  Courtney you called that's when he took my phone and threw it across the room.  That man choked me and all.  I got away but I went to Quincy.  This morning Nia pops up at the house.  Almost had to beat her ass.  Y'all I don't know what's going on in my life"

"I can't believe this nigga, Lloyd," Mona said

"Really? " Lola said

"Yea.  You said he owns a car lot? "

"That can be a cap.  Now that I think about it" Lola said putting her head in her hands.