50

Romel pulled up to his hotel getting out. He ain't give a fuck about dude. He just wanted Lola to himself so he got to play his part right he feels like. Walking in Romel sits his keys down grabs Lola's hand and takes her to his room. While Que and Courtney went to sit on the couch.

Shutting the door. Romel picks Lola up sitting her on the dresser in front of the bed and looking at her in the eyes.

"Tell me how you feeling"

"Can we not even talk about that shit?"

"If you don't. You gone be around me thinking about that nigga. So talk"

"I just don't understand how he can leave me hanging in the restaurant by myself after I told him I loved you. Then I show up to the hospital to show love and get told to get the fuck out"

Lola just starts pouring out to him not giving a fuck now.

"So you do love me? " Romel said smiling

"Anyways. I just don't see the problem with him"

"If you would have told me that shit knowing we were or still are dealing with each other and I love you. I'll react the same way."

"So you'll leave me in the restaurant? " Lola said laughing

"I'm instantly pissed off when you tell me you love another nigga. A nigga heart gets to pounding. Not a good feeling " Romel said Laughing.

"I get it. But he was playing with me and was in love with two other women. Sleeping around with all three of us"

"WHAT? "

"Yup. Funny right? "

"So why you still dealing with that nigga. You smarter then that Lola"

"I mean he cut them off for me."

Romel just shakes his head

"Why are you shaking your head? "

"Cause you still love him. That's why"

"It's hard for me"

"That's what's wrong with women. These emotion and cause you love that nigga. Come on now"

"Okay, so I love you too. Should I just leave both of y'all alone? "

"Don't say it like that. Cause I ain't put you through shit. "

"I don't won't talk about this shit no more"

"You don't? " Romel said coming closer to her face.

"No," Lola said smiling.

Romel went in for a kiss. Lola wraps her arms around him. Thinking about how they had fucked last time getting horny.

"Nope," Lola said pushing him off.

"What? " Romel said laughing.

"You be making me horny. And we ain't fucking with them two in there" Lola said

"Fuck them," Romel said

Lola hops down off the dresser fixing herself

"You gone spend the rest of the day with me? " Romel asked

"Depends on what else you have planned for us and them"

"Them? Hell nah. Just us. "

"Don't be trying to get rid of them, cause you got me around"

"Just want to myself. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Plus I know you want some alone time with me. See where we stand"

"Sounds nice," Lola said biting her lip.

"You need help? " Romel said looking down at her and biting her lip.

"No I don't," Lola said pushing him and laughing.

They both walked out the room back into the living room seeing Courtney on Que's lap.

"So what's this? " Lola said pointing her finger and sitting down across from them.

Courtney laughs.

"Y'all seem like y'all already together"

"Shit before I leave we gone be," Que said

"I know that's right. "

"Too early for all that now," Courtney said

Romel sits down next to Lola wrapping his I'm around her

"So I'm going to take her out. We gone do our own thing. So I hope you find something to do" Romel said

"Yeah, that's cool. Think I'll take her out for another date" Que said rubbing Courtney's thigh.

"Que. See that beautiful face sitting on you. I'll fuck you up if something happens to her. And it's 3 of us remember that" Lola said

Courtney laughs.

"She's in good hands trust me," Que said smiling.

"Well let us go freshen up and get out these clothes and put on something better. Then we can meet back up? "

"You can't go nowhere cause your car is still at the restaurant," Romel said

"Fuck. Forgot. Well looks like you have to take me to my house" Lola said.

"Come on," Romel said

They all leave out going towards Lola's house. Lola sure didn't want to go back to get her car with Romel, cause Quincy probably around just waiting.