Chapter 30(!?): Is it really you?

"All I knew is that my dad is out hunting totally clueless of the situation."

There, I saw Carol and Gabrielle. Gabby's eyes filled with fear and relief and Carol looked ill. They were both covered in blood. Daryl picked Carol up bridal style and took her out. Gabrielle jumped up and hugged me. I could practically feel her tears streaming down her face onto my shirt.

"We need to go." Daryl told us.

~~~~~~~

We made it to our cell block and walked in turning every head in the room. We all felt happy we found them. We got them both water and let them rest for a bit. I sat next to Carl at a table. I intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'm glad we found them." I told him.

"I am too."

Gabby walked out of the cell and sat next to me.

"What even happened?" I asked her.

"Well Carol killed the Walker that was on me in the courtyard and we headed for inside the prison and then that's where we found T-Dog. He lead us through all the halls, even though he was bit. We had a few walkers in our path and he sacrificed himself for us. We made it out and tried finding our way back to the cell block but there were more of them blocking our path. Carol started getting weak when she stabbed one walker in his neck and fainted. I was able to drag her into a cell and keep us safe...ish." She told us.

Glenn and Maggie came in saying they were going to head down the road and get more baby formula. I got up and volunteered to go with.

"Wait." Carl said grabbing my arm.

"I want to help with the baby too." I told him smiling.

"I'll come." Gabrielle said getting up.

"I've been fine all the other times. I will this time." I told him.

"Okay. But be careful."

"Don't worry." I told him putting my gun and my knife in its holster.

I gave Carl a kiss and we went on our way.

~~~~~~~

We made it to a small corner store and got out of the car. We bust open the door and hold our weapons up but no walkers. We lower them and walk in. I grab a red basket and started looking around. There was a pair of little bear slippers on a shelf. Why not? I put them into the basket and Glenn walked up with a few containers of baby formula and Maggie came to me with diapers and they put their items in the basket.

"I think we should be good to go." I told them heading for the door.

"Wait." Gabby ran up to me and put a little yellow dress in the basket. "Now we're good." She smiled.

"We can probably get back in time for dinner." I told them setting the basket on the ground.

"And what is it that you nice people are calling home huh?!" A scraggly voice was heard a few feet from us in the parking lot making me jump.

We jolt our heads in that direction and we see a man with one hand holding up a gun at us. We did the same. His right arm had a metal sleeve around it with a knife strapped to it.

"Merle?" Glenn asked him.

I immediately remember the guy they were talking about at our first camp. Merle, Daryl's brother.

"Ha! Oh!" Merle slowly put up his... Knife? And put his gun on the ground then brought that arm up following the other in the air. "Wow!" He started slowly walking toward us.

"Hey! Back the hell up!" Maggie yelled at him.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He said with the creepiest grin.

"Can you tell me, is my brother alive?" He sounded worried almost.

"He is." I told him waiting for him to say more.

He smiled but not creepily just a smile of relief. "Hey, if you take me to him I'll-I'll call it even. On everything that happened in Atlanta." He told Glenn.

I furrowed my brows knowing he was probably lying. I look over at Glenn and Maggie. Glenn and I exchange glances. I look back at him and see his knife.

"Oh-ho-ho. You like that? Yeah. After your friends left me handcuffed on that roof had to cut it off. Found a medical ware house and fixed it up. But don't worry i don't use it...much."

"Is that suppose to scare me?" I asked him expressionless.

He chuckled. "I just want to get to my brother. You can't trust me." He said grinning.

We sat their for a few seconds of silence when Merle pulled another gun from his back pocket and shot. We ducked at either side of the truck as his bullet hit the window sending thousands of shards slightly scratching my arms. I look up and see that Merle had a gun to Maggie's head and Gabby was on the ground with a slight bruise above her eyebrow.

"Gabby!" I ran over to Gabrielle but she was unconscious.

"Let go of her!" Glenn yelled at him as he held up his gun. I doing the same, aiming it at Merle.

"Put your guns in the car." I could feel the anger rising up inside me. "Put your guns in the car." He repeated a little more intimidating this time. I look over at Glenn. He looks at the ground and slowly puts the gun through the shattered window. I got up and practically threw my gun in the car from being angry and crossed my arms.

"There you go. Now we're going for a little drive-"

"You're not going back to our camp." I cut him off."

"No, we're going somewhere else. Now get in the car!"

I picked up Gabrielle's heavy limp body and tried dragging her a few feet to the truck. I managed to get her in and we started driving. Merle telling Glenn where to go threatening to shoot if he disobeyed.

~~~~~~~

When we got there he got some of his people or crew to come get us. They put blind folds on us and led us to separate rooms. When they took the blind fold off me I was just in a room with a table and a chair. A few planks of wood in the corner. The guy sat me in the chair and left. It was probably about ten or fifteen minutes until Merle came in.

"So? Mind telling me about yourself? About the group you're with?" He asked with the same grin.

I sat there and stared at the table. He slammed his knife hand on the wood making me jump.

"If you don't answer I'm gonna have to bring in-"

"I don't have to tell you or your little shit heads anything!" I raised my voice at him.

He chuckled and walked out of the room shaking his head. To be honest I don't know if that decision was the best or not but its too late now. A few minutes go by and I happen to look at my pants where my gun holster is, right next to it was my knife holster...holding my knife. How stupid are these people. I hear the door open and another man walks in looking down at the ground laughing. I couldn't see his face but when he looked up he stopped laughing, I jumped out of my skin. His mouth slightly parted from surprise, his eyes looking back and forth at mine trying to find out if this was actually happening or not. Who I saw was not who I expected to see.

"Dad?..."

CANT BELIEVE WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 30! Thanks SOOO much for 2k reads and 200 votes! It shows me you really want me to continue writing this story. So you guys may already know who it is but yeah it's her dad the next few chapters are going to be well not crazy but a MAJOR part of the story just giving a heads up.
:3