Chapter 34: All I want to do is get back

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was in the middle of writing this chapter and I just felt like crap. My head was hurting, my throat felt scratchy, my voice was all messed up. I felt sick and I just wanted to go to sleep. I hope you guys understand. BUT there will be two updates today so look out for the second one.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Get down." Rick told us as we hid behind a beat up truck outside the gate. We had to wait for Daryl. He said he would cover us when we went over the wall.

We herd rustling in the bushes a few feet away and see the woman come out. I still didn't get her name.

"Where the hell were you?" Rick asks pointing his gun at her. "Put your hands up." We all follow Rick in pointing out guns at her.

She puts her hands up and Rick takes out her sword and puts it in the ground.

"Did you get what you came her for?" Rick asked her angrily.

"Where is the rest of your group?" She asked him.

"They got Otis and Daryl's still inside."

"I brought you here to get your people." She said sternly.

I believed she didn't do anything wrong she did just basically save Maggie's and Glenn's lives. After a few moments of silence I put my gun down.

"Thank you." I told her looking at the others.

~~~~~~~

"Come on." Rick motioned us to follow him.

Since Glenn was hurt, him and the woman said they'd meet us on the road at the car.

We went back in the town and around the back to see light from the fire and heard people cheering and yelling. We looked over the wall and saw Merle and Daryl fighting with people holding walkers around them. I didn't expect to see Daryl there. I aimed my gun and fired at one of the walkers which led to Rick throwing a smoke bomb and Maggie firing at the crowd of people. I saw Gabrielle in the bleachers trying to calm everyone down. I aimed my gun at her. Looking through the rear and front sights. Aiming right at the back of her head through all the smoke. I started hearing muffled screams from the crowds of people. My heart beat pounding through my ears. 'Just shoot!' I heard a voice yell at me in my head. I yelled and shot a man behind her. I couldn't do it. No matter how much I tried I still remembered her as my loving sister. I can't lose her. People were running out of the arena. She looked back at me and pulled out her gun and started firing. Before a bullet could hit me I felt somebody pick me up and start running.

"Come on!" I heard Daryl yell as he put me down.

I regained my balance as I started running. Looking back at the place, all I saw was fire and smoke. People were running and screaming. Rick, and Maggie were following us and we were following Merle.

"Come on! This way!" Merle said leading us to the back wall.

"You're not going anywhere with us!" Rick yelled at him.

"You really want to do this now?!" Merle said trying to hit through the wall while the rest of us were looking out for any others.

He got through and we followed.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~

It was early morning now. We walked through the woods to get back to the truck.

"Oh! Rick. Rick." Glenn and the lady started walking up to us.

"Now we have just a small problem-"

"What is he doing here?!" Glenn cut off Rick off.

The woman pulled out her sword and Glenn aimed his gun at Merle.

"Hey! He led us here!" I yelled putting my hands up trying to block their weapons.

"He tried to kill me!" The woman yelled.

"Put that thing down!" Rick yelled at her.

"Get that gun out of my face!" Daryl yelled.

"Whoa! Look like you're going native brother." Merle chuckled.

"You're the one to talk hanging out with that psycho back there!" Daryl yelled at him.

Merle chuckled again. "Yeah he's quite the charmer ain't he. Sleeping with your little girlfriend, Andrea."

"Andrea's still alive?" Glenn asked him.

I had no clue she was still alive. But the thought of her and my father disgusted me.

"You knew Andrea?" Rick asked the woman.

"Yep she does. We snagged them out of the woods. Andrea was close to dying." He paused and laughed. "So what you gonna do now huh sheriff? Got all these guns with no bullets in 'em-"

"Shut up!" Daryl yelled at his brother.

"Shut up yourself! You're a bunch of pussies you-" I cut him off by knocking him out with the butt of my gun.

"All I want to do is get back to the prison." I told them and started heading to the truck. I just wanted to get back to Carl.