Chapter 1: Keep It On The Low

Listen to 'Little Mix DNA' 

---

--Katherine's POV-- (Kate)

We made it to the school that I'll be starting today after listening to non-stop chatting from Nicole telling me about the 6 groups in this school.

The nerds/teacher pets, the loners and the populars which includes the cheerleaders/sporty girls, jocks and class clowns and the normal people who don't fit in any of these which, is Nicole and her friends.

Yes, I was listening to her but before we got out the car, she told me to not get on the bad side of the populars and to stick with her if I want to survive. Which I agreed to.

"Oh and Kate, don't ever get on the bad side of the 5 hottest boys in this school." She spoke.

"And who are they?" I ask her lifting my eyebrow a bit.

"That's Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam." She says pointing to 5 hot guys coming out of a black vehicle.

"I'm not going to lie but they are hot, what happens if you get on the bad side of them?" I ask a bit confused.

"People who fight with them, mess with them or talk bad about them, end up never coming back to school for some scary reason, I don't want to know about." She admits putting her bag over her right shoulder.

"That is freaky and creepy." I add. 

Nicole and I walked all the way to the head teachers office to get my timetable which I got. My lessons are Biology, History, Maths and Chemistry I'm not a big fan of any of these I prefer PE.

A lot of people in the hallways were whispering stuff like "who is the new girl?" And the reply to that was "I think its Nicole's cousin." Which they got right, congrats to them for figuring it out.

"She is hot!" A guy says smirking at me. I just blush and look away while Nicole walks me to my first class Biology.

*Bell rings*

"Katherine, this is where your Biology class will be so remember it. Also your history class is down there around the corner, so you won't get lost after this period. I'll see you at break." She hugged me and then rushed off to her class.

Now I look like a loner, what a great start to the school. NOT.

I pushed the classroom door open and realized that I was a bit late; everyone was sat down and ready to learn.

"Oh class, this is our new student Katherine Chandler but you can call her Kate." The teacher announces to her class whilst looking at a paper when she was reading my name. I stood there awkwardly while everyone stared at me.

"Miss Chandler you can sit over there." The teacher suggests pointing to a free seat, near these two girls who smiled at me.

I smile back and sit in the seat.

"Class we're starting a project on DNA so get into groups and then make a presentation for next week, so you can show it to the entire school." The teacher informs us.

"Hi, I'm Carolyn and I'm April we are the head cheerleaders of the school." The two girls say making conversation.

"Oh cool," I reply smiling at them, if they are cheerleaders does that mean their part of the popular crowd like Nicole said.

"You should try out, you have a great figure." April starts. "Yeah, you should," Carolyn adds as her dimples started to show.

"Okay, when are tryouts?" I ask.