Chapter 17: Paybacks A B!tch

Made a trailer for this book, haha its not that good but it'll do for now :) It is at the side-->

tried my hardest to make this Chapter interesting so comment and vote if you like it x

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Paybacks A B!tch

--Katherine's POV--

First and last days of school are usually the best, that is true because my first day of school in two weeks went great. Except the part, where I saw Hilary and I confronted her, but after that there was no sign of her or Trina, probably because she was embarrassed.

Turns out, someone blabbed about my little fight with Hilary to the teacher. Ryan and the others found out and can I just say, that boy is never going to blab again and the reason for that is, because Harry got mad along with Ryan and killed him. Now police have surrounded our school, because the teacher saw his dead body in the hallway.

Harry asked me out and I was not really surprised, he is always staring at me and also Zayn and Louis asked me out too, which shocked me. I thought Zayn liked April or something and I thought Louis got over me, after I rejected him.

None of them know that they all asked me out in one day, I told Connor and he just laughed and said 'good luck.'

He is no help at all, but then I told Sheryl and she told me to say 'yes' to all of them and see which one suits me, so I did.

My first date is going to be with Louis at 5pm today and then, Zayn is taking me at 7pm and then, Harry is taking me out at 9pm. I was happy they didn't all choose to take me out at the same time or that would be hard.

School just finished and I am waiting for Jason, I have been waiting for him, since 3pm and now it is 10 minutes later. "Where the hell is he?"

I was about to leave, but then I heard Jason call me from behind.

"Katherine, I am so sorry. I got lost and then this girl asked me out." He started to apologise.

I started to make thinking faces just to make him wait, as he kept on begging for forgiveness. "Only this time, I'll forgive you and who asked you out?"

He grinned. "This girl called Alex."

"O my God really, I know her. I remember when I talked to her, even though Ryan and Connor told me not to. I forgot why?" I told him as I started to remember my first day of school, which was like 3 months ago.

It feels like it has been a whole year.

I stopped Jason from nearly talking, as I remembered I have to go get ready for three dates. "Jason, we have to go. I have a busy day ahead." I got him by the wrist and started to head to the school parking lot.

"Why?" Jason stammered under my grip.

I ignored him, when I saw Nicole's car trashed up and vandalised. The police were surrounding it; Nicole is going to kill me. I'll go get a car from the guys, they are beyond rich.

"What the hell happened?!?" I said to one of the police officers nearby, Jason had a shocked expression as well.

The police officer held a note book infront of him, while jotting stuff down. "Is this your car mam?" He closed his notebook up, as I was still looking at the ruined car.

Someone had spray painted 'Pay-backs a B!tch' on it and I got an idea of the people who did it.

Trina and Hilary. They had smashed the glass windows and headlights.