Chapter 18: Three Dates In A Day

I am dedicating this chapter to @Narrygurrl just because she has been reading all my books and voting and commenting on every chapter....thanks- x

Song of the Chapter is 'Avril Lavigne Rock N Roll' because it really rocks!! at the side-->

------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

"God that felt great, thank you Louis." I muffled as my mouth was full of pop-corn. After we paid Trina a visit, Louis asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema, instead of ordering a take-away. I replied with a "yes" and now we are in line to watch Kick-Ass 2.

He smirked. "No problem Katherine, I'm your boyfriend after all. Plus, you are going to finish your pop-corn before film starts." He says eyeing the now half-full bucket.

I friendly punch him on the arm with my free hand, that isn't holding the bucket. "Louis, you are not my boyfriend and what do you expect popcorn tastes amazing."

The doors to the screening room finally open and Louis drags me along with him. So we can get the best seats, which we end up getting but by receiving dirty looks from the people we pushed.

I mouth 'sorry' to the woman who is giving me the worst look, she sighs and looks away.

"This better be good Louis, because I wanted to go watch Wolverine, but noo you thought this would be ten times better, so I better be impressed at the end." I blab, just as the movie starts to begin.

"It will be good, trust me." Louis replies, while sending me a cheeky smile.

-----------------------------------------------

--Trina's POV--

A light shone directly in my face, it was soon removed and I saw a doctor above me.

"Welcome back Trina." She greets in a sweet voice.

I come into a sitting position and look around to see myself in a hospital room, with me lying in a bed.

I scratch my head, "what happened?"

She looks confused for a couple of seconds and then she frowns. "I am sorry, but your sister was found dead and the police got a call from you, but when they answered no one replied. So they came and found you out-cold on the floor, along with you dead sister."

Tears start to form, as I begin to remember everything that happened. Louis and Katherine killed her,

She hugged me. "Don't worry, you are not alone. You may not have any family members anymore, but you work and you still have the house and friends."

I nod, but the question that is running in my head is 'do they know that Katherine and Louis killed my sister?'

"Have they found out who killed my sister?"

She shook her head. "No they haven't sweetie, because they couldn't find any clues or fingerprints, but they think it has something to do with the murderer and also you seem well so you are free to go."

I stand from the bed and follow her out the room, surprisingly I see Hilary right outside it reading a magazine.

------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

That movie was so good, I couldn't stop laughing even though the movie was over. "Oh my God that was fucking funny, I want to watch it again."

Louis had his arm around my waist and it was comfortable so I didn't really care. "Katherine, I told you it would be good." He states.

"Next time I'll listen and Louis this was the best date I have ever been on so far," I turn to him and wrap my arms around him and he hugs me back.