Chapter 47: Believe Me Katrina

...

--Katherine's P.O.V--

I opened the main office door to see my mother and Mr. Daniels speaking to each other.

They both turned to look at me when I entered the room. Silence took over.

My mother was giving me a look of shame and annoyance, when she was glaring at me to come sit next to her.

I took a seat opposite my headteacher Mr. Daniels, he to had a similar look my mum was giving me.

"Listen Katherine, we had your mother come here, because you are failing History miserably-." Mr. Daniels doesn't finish, because my mum cuts him off.

I widen my eyes slightly. Here we go, my mum is going to get all annoyed now.

"Kate, you need to improve on your work, I didn't send you here to mess about! Do you think your dad would be proud huh? You were really good in school in Miami, and ever since you met those friends of yours you have suddenly thought that rebelling against school is good. Well it isn't." She rambles on. Mr. Daniels stays quiet.

Great. She thinks I am failing, because of my friends.

"Mum a lot was going on, and the reason I am failing History is, because I do not understand a single thing about British History. I mean who the hell is David Cameron!?!" I throw my hands up and when she begins to open her mouth, Mr. Daniels speaks.

"Miss Chandler, it isn't too late for your daughter to progress in this certain subject. Since your daughter is final exams are coming up in like 3 months, we decided to start a tutor program a few months back. One of the top students in this school for History could tutor and help Katherine at least get a B." He explains and my mother nods.

"That sounds good. As long as you are guaranteed that she'll do good. Also I would like you to inform all the staff here to move Katherine away from her friends in class, if possible. I'll give you a list on the people I don't want her sitting with, if that is ok?"

WHAT! Mr. Daniels nods.

"Mum you can't do that, they haven't done anything!" I raise my voice.

My mum turns to look at me. "Yes I can and you are not to speak to them at all, until I say so. I am going to speak to Jason privately, so he can make sure you are not interacting with them." She tells me and may I say, she isn't joking.

Her seriousness is scaring me. I'm a vampire, but my mother still frightens me when she isn't happy.

"But mum I go out with Zayn, you can't order me to break up with him." I cross my arms.

Again Mr. Daniels stays silent.

"Believe me honey I can order you to do just that. So I am sorry, but you have to break up with him for the time being, until you improve your attitude to learning and attendance. Thank you for your time Mr. Daniels." She stands up and walks to the door.

I call her and she stops.

"Mum! Who am I supposed to hang out with at break and lunch and outside school...?" I continue to complain.

I think she is more pissed that she had to come all the way here from Australia, unless Nicole's mum (my aunt) zapped her here.

"Honey, you can just hang around with Jason and Nicole. Now I have to go find Jason to tell and give him something, so your aunt can zap me out of this place and back to Australia." My mother says as she starts to walk away.