Chapter 7: They Locked Me Up

Enjoy this and listen to 'Beautiful Monster by Neyo'

Here is Chapter 7: They Locked Me Up

--------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

My eyes fluttered open. Pain shot through me as I tried to stand up, I looked around seeing I was locked up in some kind of cage with chains and blood stained walls. It smells like death, I smell like death. Eww I really need some deordorant and a shower if I ever get home.

I realise I am still in my dress, so I put my hands in the pockets of my dress in search of my mobile phone. It is missing, I bet Harry and Zayn took it.

Speaking of them two I am so mad. How could they just take me and put me in this kind of cage I actually have never seen before? Isn't this kidnapping and worst of all they did something to me to get me here.

The door unlocked and a lady with a tray of food came in snapping me out of my deep thoughts, she saw me awake and smiled. If she thinks I am going to smile back she better think again. It was my chance to escape this hell hole.

I ran towards the lady and kicked her like a millions times, and pushed her into the wall, locking her in "Bitch." I say locking the rest of the locks on the cage door. I am thankful she isn't vampire like some people. "You can't just leave!" She calls out at me. "Watch me." I smirk at my use of language while I walk straight forward.

I look around and there are even more cages, now I'm second thinking 'why do they have so many cages?' And lowest of all "I'm not the only person locked up."

A girl was actually begging when she saw me to "unlock her cage." But I didn't have time for that. I'm seriously going to kick Zayn and Harrys butts. Trust me if you treat me like trash, expect to get burned.

"I'm sorry, but I have business to take care of." I tell her but she actually replies back

"No you can't they'll kill you." She coughs and looks so pale; I feel guilt wash over me.

"No they won't, they wouldn't dare." I kept on looking around, until I spotted a staircase leading to the main building.

Instead of sneaking, I just went straight on up it. I immediately stayed where I was when I heard a conversation going on between two people.

I knew who it was straight away. "Don't worry Harry, I already took her phone and text her cousin Nicole that she was sleeping over at Aprils, oh and her mum called but I didn't pick it up, I just texted her that she was alright but I used 'I' instead of 'she'."

How could they ju- I am so bloody annoyed. "Why me though?" I mumble to myself but out loud.

"Wait Zayn, did you hear that?" Harry asks him getting more alert.

God, vampires have super hearing or something right? I should have known.

Oh well here goes nothing. I go up the last step and stand in the doorway leading to the guys kitchen, so this is what the door in the kitchen led to, I thought it was just a storage room. They are pretty smart.

"So..." I trail off catching their attentions whilst leaning against the wall. "You thought it would be a good idea to lock me in a cage!" I raise my voice at them, their eyes turn golden. What does that mean?

"How did you get out, Kate?" Harry stands up from the bar stool he was sat on.

I walk up to them. "It isn't such a good idea to send a human with a tray of food to me, because I really know how to kick ass, I did martial arts in Miami."