Chapter 19: Caught Me Off Guard

This Chapter is dedicated to @DemiL1D, because she comments really supportive things on most chapters...thanks.

One Direction 'Same Mistakes' at the side x

--------------------------------------------------------

--Trina's POV--

Its been five days, since the death of my sister and I've sure already buried her with my cousins. We have another two weeks off from school, just because they have to figure out if they should move our education somewhere else, with all the murders going on.

It is the first day of the two weeks off and Hilary has been by my side supporting me, because of me not having any real family members left apart from my cousins. I told her everything and she can't believe Louis and Kate would do such a thing.

"So Trina, you actually haven't told me why you hate Katherine so much, tell me?" Hilary started as she lay down on the couch facing the TV.

I put the sandwich that I was eating down back onto a plate. "I hate her, because before she came here... I used to be friends with the populars and everyone knew me," she nods for me to carry on, "and then she came along which made Harry, Carolyn and the others just completely forgot about me. I had to actually start my whole friendship thing with them over again. They used me you could say and just left me like I was trash."

Hilary was on the edge of her seat just nodding for me to carry on.

"Katherine acted so innocent, but she wasn't. I tried to push her away by telling her that they were just using her, but it didn't seem to work. I had a crush on Harry and we were a pint size close to becoming a couple, but he chose to forget about me and go after Kate. Who seems to be flirting with Zayn, Louis and Connor all at once, I bet she even tried it with Liam and Niall, thats why I hate her. Everyone just forgot about me because of the new girl."

"I am so sorry for asking Trina, I swear you will get the revenge you deserve and I will help you. Even if it means any deaths and trust me I have a great idea how to." Hilary wraps me into a hug, as I try to hold back tears.

---------------------------------------------------------

~*1 Day Later: Tuesday*~

--Katherine's POV--

My mum booked some plane tickets for me and Nicole to go to Miami for two weeks, just because she misses me that much. The guys have been non-stop bugging me on who I want to go out with. I even heard them talking about how they are going to get me in bed last week at school, which put me off alot.

Everyone knows I am off to Miami with Nicole except Louis, Harry and Zayn, because they'll probably follow me and I don't want that to happen. Trina hasn't shown her face once, after me and Louis killed her sister. Hilary has been up to something and hasn't been seen, since Thursday.

*Doorbell rings*

"I'll answer it, you finish packing." Nicole insisted as she exited her bedroom. I am in Nicole's bedroom, because we were talking about things and listening to music, so I've bought my clothes into her room. I didn't realise my style had changed a lot, since I moved from my hometown.

I picked up the last pile of clothing and started to shove it into my suitcase. As I started to zip the pink suitcase up, a scream interrupted my ears and my thoughts planted straight to Nicole.

I ran out of the bedroom, to see a homeless looking guy holding a knife just under Nicole's chin with his hand over her mouth. She was struggling under his grip, I didn't take a second to think and I rushed up to the man with vampire speed,