Chapter 4: Alone in the Dark

Okay I really don't know what song to put for this chapter so I chose Selena Gomez's song 'Slow down'

Here is Chapter 4: Alone in the Dark!

-----------------------

-Katherine's POV-

It has been two weeks since Cassy's death which, is still unknown of who could have done it but, they are still investigating for any clues.

It has also been two weeks since my little sleepover at the guys' house. Me, Carolyn and April's presentation got an 'A' because we did a little song about DNA, which was really catchy that it entertained the school and received a huge applause.

More and more deaths have been increasing in London and my mum has called me non-stop everyday, when she found out that I got my phone back. Nicole told me to stay at the apartment more because, the killer of the deaths previously is still on the loose and could be anywhere.

Right now, it is 8am and I'm getting ready for school. I told April to pick me and Nicole up since I found out she actually lives around the corner from me.

I forwarded to my closet finding something to wear with my towel around my curved body.

I found some dark blue skinny jeans and a top that had the American flag pattern on it; I slid them on and got some black shoes to go with it.

After applying the right amount of make-up, I was finally ready to go. I heard an engine stop from outside. That must be April, I hurried up to the front door grabbing a cereal bar while calling for Nicole to be quick so we could depart this place and go to school.

"Hey Kate how was your weekend?" April smiled opening her arms so I would envelope her in a hug.

"It was basically just staying here and skyping my friends in Miami, how was yours?" I asked her the same question releasing her from my hug.

"I spent it shopping like all the other weekends." She said, as we were talking Nicole had just finished and we were all finally ready to go.

----------------------------------

*Bell rings*

Four lessons have gone by and they were all terribly boring. It is lunch now and I'm walking to the dinner hall, now I know where every single thing is in this school, I don't need someone leading me anymore.

Something that made me stop was a cabinet, it was full of anything Cassy related so pictures of her and RIP Cassy and there was scented candles next to a framed picture of her.

I felt horrible that I never got the reason why she stole my bag in the first place and I didn't even get to know her at all so that sucked.

"Katherine, I have been looking all over for you." Harry was right behind me, I turned around smiling just a bit.

"Oh Harry, I don't get lost around this school anymore, so you don't have to come looking for me." I told him turning back around to look at the picture of Cassy.

"Well, you never know maybe you could've forgotten where the lunch hall is." He walked to the side of me and followed my gaze to the picture.

"Who could have done such a thing Harry?" I asked my voice shaking almost like I was about to cry, I know I didn't know her personally but, I hate people dying.

Harry pulled me into a warm hug. I put my arms around him as well but in a friendly way, "Kate maybe it was for the best for her to die, maybe the murderer had their reasons." He assured me.