Chapter 6: Vampires Rain

Again I really appreciate all the votes and comments :) thank you x Hope you really enjoy this chapter, and listen to Kanye West ft Rihanna 'All of the Lights'>>>

Here is Chapter 6: Vampires Rain

-------------------------------------------------

Football Game Friday;

--Katherine's POV--

The days went by quickly and I still haven't got much sleep, since the Monday night incident.

Everyone in the school is still surprised that I go out with a nerd, including Carolyn and the others. But in real situations, I'm just using him for my own problems. That's why I am going to dump him after the game.

It is now after school and everyone is starting to head to the field ready for the game. We did one last rehearsal on our cheer before we assembled towards the football pitch.

As we made it to the outing, the game had began and we started our cheer. Ever since, I mentioned that Sam was my boyfriend to everyone, Zayn and Harry have given me silent treatment. I don't get the reason why?

We started our cheer and chanted the words we were meant to shout, and everyone on our team's side joined in as we did flips, splits and other things.

It seemed we caught the attention of the other team, because one guy winked at me. I cringed in disgust. The other team's cheerleading squad did the exact same thing and it was soon to be war between us squads.

The guys were playing incredibly well the score was: Home: 9 and Away: 4. The crowds were roaring and the match was getting fiercer.

------------------------------------------------------

"And the winners of the 2013 football games are!" The man had a microphone and was about to announce the winner.

"West London High!" He shouts in the microphone with excitement.

We all cheered and hugged each other, congratulating our football team on their victory. "I can't believe we won!" April squeals.

"I know, now we can actually say the party after this, is for our school's victory win." I say to her as we follow everyone to the lockers.

I saw Louis, Niall, Liam, Connor, Ryan and Darryl and went to congratulate them on winning for our school, Zayn and Harry had gone, but I don't care they haven't been talking to me anyway.

"Guys well done." I congratulate hugging each of them.

"Thanks Kate." They reply.

"Hey, have you seen Sam? I really need to speak to him." I ask them getting a bit more serious.

They look a bit hesitant at first, but then answer with a "no, we haven't seen him."

"Oh I'll find him, but if you see him, tell him I'm looking for him, plus I'll see you at the party." I waved at them, making my way back to the girls lockers and changing into the spare clothes I packed for the party.

April, Sheryl, Kayla and Jade were dressed and they were only waiting for me. Carolyn had to go set up the party with Darryl, as soon as she got changed.

After a few minutes of getting my black dress and heels on, I put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara and I was ready to hit the lights. By that I mean party!

---------------------------------------------------

--Harry's POV (First POV Change *gasp*)--