Chapter 27: UnderCover In The Club

-Katherine's POV-

My mum left early this morning and the girls arrived at the same time, and now me and Eleanor are getting ready to find the brunette girl.

I tied my shoe laces and shook my hands about, shaking off the nerves. There was a knock at the door so I opened it, while El was doing the finishing touches to her make up.

"Hey love, are you ready? Me and Louis volunteered to drop you guys off." Zayn spoke to me, while eyeing the jumpsuit I was wearing up and down.

"Niall has got a good sense of style." He laughs and I giggle too. Everyone found out about us this morning, when we had to explain why there was a dead body and glass on the floor downstairs.

Eleanor makes it to the door and exhales. "We're ready now let's go."

We all split up into three groups Louis, Zayn, Jade and Niall are going to help navigate us through the club through the ear pieces we received from Carolyn right in the morning.

Sheryl, Harry, Liam and Nicole are doing the whole research on how to stop crazy Cassy and the others are going to check out the old cemetery on any clues.

I follow both of them down the stairs to meet Louis, Jade and Niall with computer headphones on, "why are you guys even wearing them?"

Jade points at my ear piece and I nod. "Oh right I get it, so what do we have to ask the mystery girl if we find her? And how will we get past security with blades and stakes loaded in our pockets?

"No one will notice, but If you do pass any suspicious guards you're going to have to kill them aren't you. Plus is your ear thing even on?" Louis explains and asks while checking it out. "There fixed, now we can talk to you and track you down and you can talk to us. Sorted."

"Well, rude." I mutter.

Jade heard me and smiled trying not to laugh. "Can we go? It's already the second week and its school next week and we're busy wasting our time doing this."

"Alright Kathy." Zayn takes my hand and grins at me, he knows I hate when people call me that. He knows alot about me, even my favourite bands and artists. I know his too 'Boys II Men' is one of them. My phone starts to ring and it reads 'Amy' I don't know whether to answer it or not, it would distract me so I'll let it ring until it stops.

"Who was that?" Zayn asks concerned of course.

"Just a friend, don't worry." I reassure him that everything is perfectly ok, he doesn't have to worry at all. She is probably calling me, so she can tell me about my birthday being in 5 days.

We started walking to the car, leaving Jade and Niall behind to set everything up.

***

"And if she tries to hurt you, tell her that your boyfriend will kick her butt this time round." Zayn finished off and Louis just shakes his head at me, signaling me not to say that if it does occur.

"Thanks for the tip Zayn and bye Louis." I came out the car along with Eleanor, after she said her goodbyes too, but she gave Louis a kiss. Me and Zayn are the cool couple, we don't need lovey dovey stuff.

They drove off, after making sure that our ear pieces were working again.

"So do we just speak and then-" I start off, but I soon can hear Niall's voice speaking into my ear from the earpiece thingy majigy.

"Hello El, Kate can you hear us?!" Niall is practically yelling and my insides are ringing.

"Niall we can hear you, calm down. Just tell us where to go, its really crowded and were not exactly dressed like we're going clubbing, so people are getting suspicious." I talk back and El agrees, she too is having an ear attack from his loud tone.