Chapter 42: Can't Live Without Him

Listen to 'Louder' By Neon Jungle. If you want to.

Also your comments can change the end just saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------

--Jason's POV--

.

.

.

She wouldn't stop. I thought she would have had some self-control, but her hands are still wrapped around my neck as she drinks insanely from me.

It hurts, it stings and I am afraid that I am suffering a wild amount of blood loss. I am no longer holding myself up, Kate is.

Even my strength is not enough to push her away from me, the more I push the harder she bites.

This was such a stupid thing to do. I shouldn't have got involved, I don't know what is going on, but I know that I'm surrounded by freaking vampires. I have been playing it cool.

When the others were away, I took the time to make some more friends. One of them friends happened to be Luke. Nicole's boyfriend. As you see we grew a close friendship where he literally knows my secrets and I know his.

To cut to the point, Luke told me that Nicole told him that 'Katherine and the others are vampires and that Nicole herself is a witch.

Trust me, I just found out last night. I kept my cool, but my curiosity grew. Is Katherine's mum aware? Is anything going on with Kate that I am not mindful of? Are vampires even real?

So I had to see for myself if Luke was lying or not and this was the tester. I came in and just told Katherine to feed from me...

To my bad luck, Luke wasn't telling lies and Katherine is certainly a vampire.

The pain is bloody horrible. I can't begin to explain what agony I am in right now.

I being smart didn't close the door when I came in... So anyone can just come in and stop my death from happening. I know that if I close my eyes, I'll be gone.

I hear quick footsteps from behind and I try widening my eyes in happiness, but I can't.

"No! No! No. Katherine stop! You are going to kill him, no stop!" Carolyn? Yes I am certain it is her, I see a girl with blond hair pulling Katherine off me in struggle.

"Zayn HELP!!!" On cue Zayn comes out of nowhere and pulls Katherine away from me with the help of Carolyn.

Fortunately I don't fall. Instead I cover my neck with my hand in pain. Oww... That's going to leave a scar or two or three. Ooo... It fucking hurts.

Carolyn comes towards me and aspects my neck before biting into her wrist and making me feed from her. I shake my head trying to object, but she forces her wrist to my mouth.

Her blood tastes disgusting at the start, but begins to be the greatest thing I've ever drank.

.

.

--Zayn's POV--

We made it in time. I had a feeling she would do something stupid; of course she would she misses Harry.

Carolyn offered to come check up on Katherine with me. It took both of us to stop Katherine from killing Jason, she nearly drained him.

I placed Harry's in-responsive body of the couch nearby the door.