Chapter 20: Memories I Won't Forget

Wahey this is my 20th Chapter.......... The song of this Chapter is 'One Way Or Another(Teenage Kicks) At the Side....

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: Memories I Won't Forget

--Katherine's POV--

"That was the worst prank call ever Harry, who uses 'is your refrigerator running anymore' that's old." I mock him along with the others, Harry tried to prank call April, but failed really badly.

He laughed out his embarrassment as Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam laughed at him as well. "Pass me the phone and I'll prank call Ryan." I smirked at Louis, who now had the phone.

He didn't hesitate and passed me the phone straight a way. They all focused on me, as I dialed Ryan's number and put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hello." I said into the phone in a proper stereo-typical, American accent. Sadly, Ryan didn't pick up the phone. Kayla did, "who is this?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"No one special, can I speak to Ryan please?" We heard shuffling through the phone and suddenly, I am getting the thought that they were in bed. Niall, Harry and Zayn were just grinning, because I think they realised that they were in bed too.

"Hello." I heard a croaky, but a bit mad voice say through the phone. It was Ryan, he sounded also pissed off.

"Hiya Ryan, this is Amanda..." I trailed off and glanced at the guys for them to think off a surname, but they were lost in thought, so I thought of the first thing that came in mind.

"Amanda what?" He asked getting suspicious. I sighed like he had forgotten me and he'd think he did.

Louis looked like he was going to crack in no second. "Amanda Floors, you are so cheeky have you forgotten me already, we had a blast last night at your place remember?" I shrugged, as Harry raised a brow at me.

I could hear Kayla shouting at Ryan and that's when I felt guilty and chucked the phone to the nearest person, who is Zayn and then he finished off for me.

"Hey mate, she is my girlfriend. Get your own and she didn't have a blast with you. She did it with me." He said in a low voice, but it seems that Ryan recognised it.

"Zayn is that you! I am going to kill you mate, when you get back." Ryan threatened, as we all burst out into fits of laughter and hang up the phone.

--Zayn's POV--

"Truth Or Dare t-" I started off but Kate started to moan in annoyance.

"Can we do something else, usually when teens play truth or dare, they end up screwing their lives up." Kate suggested and we all nodded. To be honest, I really don't want to play truth or dare.

We all looked at her, as she tried to think of another idea and she seemed to think of one straight away, after she read something on her phone and gasped.

"Oh guys! There is this huge party going on.. One of my college friends here in Miami are holding it downtown at her place. She usually throws the best parties. Amy just text me, since she knows about me coming to Miami and told me to meet her there, so do you want to come?" She looked like she was pretty much pleading, isn't that nice.

It isn't even late yet; its like 7pm right now, so maybe we can go for a few hours. "Yeah we'll come, but if the party stinks. I am coming back here." I spoke for the boys and they all agreed.

Kate clapped her hands to get back our attention. "Okay then go get ready, and meet me downstairs at the front door, because you guys don't look partied up at all."