Chapter 44: A Drunken Night

...

(~9:00pm~)

--Connor's POV--

.

.

We both thought it would take an hour to find an average looking nightclub, but no it took 2 hours. 2 BLOODY HOURS!

Turns out that Luton hardly has many hotspots, so finding a good club was the hardest thing ever.

"So Connor, just to get a few things straight when I was in Miami, I went to quite a few parties... I never left early. I've always been one to stay late, so if you want to go earlier than me you can." Katherine states in a concerning voice.

Even if I suggest to leave early, I know that it wouldn't be the best thing to do. "Katherine even if I wanted to leave, I won't, because I personally think you are trying to hide how your feeling." I reply and she rolls her eyes.

"Connor you're not my dad, you can't take care of me like your somewhat related to me. I get where you are coming from but, I don't need a bodyguard." She responds in annoyance opening the door, so we can get into the club we found like 5 minutes ago.

Katherine starts to walk quickly once she gets out the car, and I literally have to hurry to get out my car.

"Kate wait up! Slow down!" I shout and she ignores me and carries on into the nightclub/bar. Of course she forgot her ID, so yes she did just compel the bouncer to let her in.

This is a piss take.

I finally get to the bouncer at the entrance, getting a few nervous and seductive stares from teenage girls who look around my age.

I compel the guard to let me in and he follows my command by stepping out the way.

Suddenly I hear loud dubstep music and see a load of bubbly teens walking around drunk as ever. It's only 9:10pm and they are already over their heads.

Now to have fun, while under the pressure of making sure that Kate does not lose her mind.

Like always I'm going to the bar first. You can't go wrong with a bit of alcohol.

I take a seat on a bar stool and order my drink. I see Katherine casually dancing with strangers on the dancefloor and I just shake my head. How can someone be so upset that they want to come clubbing?

"You look like you've been through a break-up lad.." The guy behind the bar says. I didn't realise that I must look stressed until now.

"No I'm frustrated, I have the duty to make sure my ex-girlfriend doesn't lose her mind.. By the way I'm Connor." I correct the guy who has a name tag with the name Ash across it.

Ash rests his hands on the counter. "Ex-girlfriend ooo dude goodluck. Who is the girl?" He asks and I smirk, as I sip from my glass and point towards Kate who has already got company of two guys.

"She is hot, but its hands off for me. You might want to go step in there. Them boys won't contain them selves for any longer. Trust me.." Ash informs me and I nod before standing up.

"Yeah yeah thanks mate. Save my drink for a sec yeah?" I say.

"I will."

Once fixing my jacket up, I walk up behind Katherine and startle her a bit.

The two guys look at me and don't seem fazed.

"Erm Kate who are they?" I ask and she laughs at me.

"Relax Connor, this is Nathan and this is Jack.. Nathan is my ex-boyfriend and Jack is just a friend. They are visiting their families here in Luton from Miami. What are the odds that we bumped into each other huh..?" She smiles at Nathan and Jack as I greet them.