Chapter 32: Better Than Surprise Part 3

--Katherine's P.O.V--

"Happy Birthday Honey, I'm sorry I couldn't be there but have fun sweetie." - From Mum x

I have received loads of texts from family and friends while everyone ate my birthday cake even from Nicole's boyfriend Luke and I am ridiculously full from the food.

Everyone here seems to be having a blast and I am having the best time hanging around the food buffet with Emma and Larner. But of course they have gone to dance again with some of the boys from London in the football squad. I wonder how much it cost the boys to fly everyone here.

While I am licking cake icing off my hands, Louis arrives next to me but facing the buffet while I am leaning on the table licking my fingers.

"Are you having fun?" He laughs while picking at some little snacks off the buffet table.

"Yeah I'm having so much fun." I reply.

He turns around and passes me a napkin for my hands and I thank him.

"So have you been wondering what I've got you for your birthday?" He asks facing me.

I chuck my used napkin in the bin and answer him. "I don't want to come off as needy but yes I have been wondering." I admit and he laughs while taking his phone out his pocket.

"Okay let me just find the picture of it." He says to me while scrolling away on his IPhone. I am a bit confused on why he has a pic of my present on his phone.

He stops scrolling after a while. "So do you know how you've needed a ride everywhere?" Louis directs to me and I nod slowly.

"Well I kind of took that in prospective." Louis explains and I am literally grinning because I have a clue on what it is. They spoil me too much.

"Please tell me you didn't get me what I think you got me." I blab and he shakes his head and laughs while putting his phone screen in front of my face.

"O my God, O my God. Louis you didn't!" I squeal, I have been looking for this for a while now.

"Oh yes I did." He smirks.

"You bought me a black Mercedes." I blurt and strangle him in a hug; thankfully his phone didn't fall onto the ground. He responds by wrapping me in his arms. How did he know I wanted a car? I am pretty sure I only told Nicole about my need for a car??

"I love you a lot right now, thank you." I muffle in his shoulder.

I back away from him. "No problem, also I made sure that I bought the car from London so you don't have to do all the shipping stuff from here to there. Your car is fully secured and usable when we get back to London." He tells me.

I am still surprised at the fact that he got me a car. This cannot get better. Best day of my life and not even Hilary can ruin it.

"Let's go dance with the others Louis." I grab him to the dance floor where Harry is dancing with Jade and Nicole.

Tonight is my night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Next Morning*

--Zayn's P.O.V--

I'm not going to lie but that party last night was how I planned it to go and Katherine enjoyed it. She ended up crashing at her friend Larner's house and we did all the tidying up, well actually Nicole did with her magic or whatever you call it.

No one came back home yesterday and that is getting me to wonder where they all are. You never know someone could've gotten drunk, but Niall is usually sober because he can handle a few pints so I'll call him.

Turned (One Direction Vampire Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें