Chapter 24: Dead Rising Part 2

Little mix song 'Move' at the side listen to it..!

Going Straight into this Chapter so, hope you like it;

Here is

Chapter 24: Dead Rising Part 2

-------------------------------------------------------

Cassy slowly crept into Eleanor's house without making a single noise, The same images kept on flashing back again and again, until it flashed to Louis walking towards Eleanor's house deep in thought, he opened the door and I was then awoken...Wait?

--Katherine's POV--

I quickly woke up and came into a standing position, I looked at Ryan and Connor and they gave me confused facial expressions. "Guys call me Raven, I just had a vision. I think Louis and Eleanor are in trouble, we need to go to Eleanor's place quick."

I was panicking, how am I getting these visions it feels so real yet weird. I dragged Connor and Ryan and started to run, when they caught up to my speed, I let go. My instincts were showing me the way to her house and in a matter of seconds, we were there.

Just as my vision, her house was not secure and her front door was opened. My hearing caught a scream that started to fade.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Ryan and Connor and they nod, before creeping into the house.

"Wait guys, I'll check upstairs and you look around like in the basement." I whisper and they respond by nodding.

Slowly being, trying not to make anything creak. I went up the stairs as fast as I could. The closer I got the more screams and growls I could hear.

I couldn't slow down any longer, so I ran into the room it was coming from...which happened to be her bedroom. My heart shattered, when I saw Louis struggling.

A familiar blond haired girl had Louis pinned down and was strangling him to death. At the other side of the room was Eleanor crying and screaming, while being tortured by two other girls who looked just like Trina and Hil-

O my God. "Cassy." I accidently caught her attention and she turned away from hurting Louis.

"Oh look who has come to save the day, shouldn't you be in a hospital bed." She teases and smirks with a glint of annoyance visible in her blue eyes.

I give her a fake smile, "shouldn't you be dead." I hiss at her,

She pushed me into a wall with all her might; I could see Louis trying to get up from the other side to come help me. She hurt Louis, this means war.

I removed my back away from the wall, "is that all you can do, aren't you a vampire?" I slap her with my right palm.

"Nah I'm an original." She knees me, causing me to groan and transform just like her.

"Original?" I say.

She nods and pushes me to the ground, before grabbing a silver stake from her left shoe. After making sure the point was facing me, she bought it up getting ready to stab it down through my heart, but someone had stopped her.....Louis stopped her.

He growled. "Don't touch her!" He threw her to the other side of the room. Eleanor's blood was running across the floor boards and I looked over at her.

I ran her direction and literally punched and shoved Trina and Hilary out the way, Eleanor looked already close to dying. Even though I hate her for taking Louis, she doesn't deserve this. So I took Trina and bit down into her neck opening her flesh filled with human blood,