Chapter 31: Better Than Surprise Part 2

A/N

Thanks to all my readers who have been voting and commenting through out all the chapters and reading the book from the start x

Strong' by One Direction is featured in this chapter. I'll tell you when to press play in the chapter but its at the side...

----------------------------------------------

--Katherine's P.O.V--

Katy Perry is such a kindhearted celebrity even I want to change my name from Kate to Katy. I had a long chat with her and she wished me a happy birthday and followed Larner and Emma on Twitter.

Right now I'm dancing with my friends; Emma, Amy, Jake and Larner.

"We missed you in Miami so much Kate." Emma says and I 'aww' at her and she laughs while dancing. We have been talking for a long time and catching up on every single bit of our lives, they have all met my new friends even James . They know Karelyn but they don't know that she is my sister though...

When I'm about to speak I see Eleanor running to the toilets in tears behind Emma. I stopped dancing and looked from where she was running from.

Louis?? Why is she running from Louis?

I dismiss myself from my friends and walk to the restroom where El is.

When I walk in I see her leaning over a sink crying her eyes out. Well she isn't crying that much but she is sniffing up. "Eleanor are you alright? I saw you run in here." I say to her while walking to her side.

She wipes her eyes while replying. "Yeah just go enjoy your birthday, I don't want to ruin it for you."

I rub my hand up and down her back for comfort. "What happened?" I blurt out getting noisy in other people's business.

"Louis dumped me." She says straight back trying to not break down again. Why would Louis dump her? I hope it's nothing to do with me and I hope he hasn't told her about our make-out session, because that was a mistake that I want to leave in the past.

"Did he tell you why?" I swallow holding back my nervousness. For some reason I'm happy that they broke it off. It's a birthday miracle, but I feel bad for Eleanor, she hasn't done anything wrong I hope so.

She let out a sob and stopped. She looked up in the mirror in front of her, to see her reflection.

Must I say thank God it is Halloween, because her mascara and eyeliner is all smudged, but it still goes with the theme of Halloween, because she looks scary now?

"All he said was he likes someone else and he doesn't feel the same with me anymore, when I find out who he likes I will break the bitch is neck with no hesitation." She states while grinning at her previous line.

I feel sorry for whoever Louis likes now, because Eleanor doesn't look like she is kidding.

"I'll go tell him off for making you cry and El just forget about Louis his loss, now cheer up and come out when you are ready." I tell her.

"Oh happy birthday by the way." She cheers and hugs me tight.

I smile at her, before leaving the restroom and going back to my birthday party to find Louis. That boy is something else.

I am stopped by what feels like a billion of people until I spot Louis talking to Carolyn. I make my way up to them and may I say I feel like the center of attention, since I am the only one wearing something not very Halloweeny, if that's a word.

As soon as they both see me walking up to them they wish me Happy Birthday again. Carolyn starts to tell me, that I'm going to cry by the time I blow out the candles on my cake that is like 3ft high.