Chapter 8: Two Opposite Directions

Listen to 'Bleeding love by Leona Lewis' play it whenever you want x

Enjoy this!! It may not be as violent but you know just read and see what you think ;)

Chapter 8: Two Opposite Directions!

-------------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

It is now Tuesday, and I don't feel like going to school I had a day off school yesterday as well. I feel like I am going to throw up. I have called my mum and updated her on what has been going on, except the vampire part and everything murder related.

She has been signed to her own fashion label and I am so happy for her.

My friends in Miami have been messaging me on facebook, but I didn't know until I logged on.

I had like 50 notifications and 25 brand new friend requests. I read all of the notifications and replied to all my old friends. I accepted the friend requests that I had received, since I knew all the people.

"Kate, are you coming to school or not?" Nicole asks from the other side of my bedroom door.

"No, I don't really feel well." I am not lying and I am not being completely truthful, I also don't want to go to school, because Zayn and the others will pressure me into making a quick decision and I don't want that.

I am trying to avoid them even April, because they are just blood sucking demons that kill innocent people and keep some locked up in cages.

But, in a way it isn't their fault because they need the red substance to survive, but I thought vampires were fiction, I guess that was a lie.

"Fine I'm going, see you later." She calls out, as I hear the front door unlock.

"Alright bye and don't forget to take your key!" I remind her, while typing in a new status for my facebook page.

I hear the door shut and I am finally alone. I have once again, a free house to myself. My phone rings and I look at the screen to see 'Carolyn's caller ID name flashing. I ignore it, because then they will be asking stuff like, "why aren't you at school?" and "what is wrong?"

***

My phone kept on ringing and different people called me each time, April, Connor, Zayn, Harry and even Darryl. What is wrong with them people, I couldn't even concentrate while making myself jam on toast.

I went to cut myself some left over cake that Nicole left last night, when we made dessert. Chocolate my favourite, I was cutting the cake, then once again my phone rang.

I wasn't paying attention when I was cutting the cake and then the sharp cake slicer, sliced my finger and blood started gushing out.

Thank goodness, I don't have a phobia of blood, because I would be having a panic attack right now.

Where the hell are the bandages in this place! Why the hell doesn't Nicole keep a first aid kit? I grab my key to the apartment, my jacket, phone and wallet as I make my way out the apartment. I stuff my phone and wallet into my pocket, as I lock the front door.

Now I have to figure out a place where they sell bandages and I have to walk it, because Nicole probably took the car. I should've gone to school, now I look like a crazy fool on the street holding my finger with a giant tissue.

I spot a shop and I start walking to the direction of it. I look down at my finger to examine it and it has just gotten worse as I wipe the blood away. I hate cake slicers; never again will I use one.