Chapter 15: Here is Your Applause

I am getting new readers and I am really happy and big thanks to my other readers who vote/comment all the way through this story and for that I give you Lady gaga's 'Applause' at the Side x

--------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

"Ouch." I flinch as Louis wipes my head from all the blood that is oozing out.

"Sorry." He mumbles, still wiping me with the wet towel.

"Why is it not healing? I'm a vampire." I twitch my nose, as it starts to sting more and more. I am laid down on a bed and I am facing the ceiling.

"You are too weak, you haven't drank for 4 whole days. How did this happen?" He asks me with confusion. I've been out for 4 days, which explains why I am so unstable right now. Luckily, I can't smell blood at this particular moment.

"I don't know how it happened, I only remember hunting for food with you, then you left me and I saw Trina and that is pretty much it." I shrug my shoulders. "I bet it was her, because when I saw her she was holding something." I point out for him.

"You can't just assume it was her Kate, you have to have proof." He put the towel down back onto the end table.

"I know I can't, where is everyone else and where are we?" I came into a sitting position and groaned, as I slid my finger on the scar now across the side of my head.

He smirks at me, as I am in so much pain, I glare back at him. "We're in my bedroom and everyone else went out to grab food."

Awe, Louis stayed with me that is so cute on the other hand, my own boyfriend didn't even stay with me until I woke up, I am offended.

"Thanks Louis and can I have a drink, I feel like ripping someone apart right now." I came out the covers and expected myself, I was wearing different clothes from Wednesday, how have I changed if I was out?? And they aren't even my clothes.

I looked at Louis who was about to chuck me a blood bag. "Louis, whose clothes are these and how did I get into them?" I raise him a suspicious brow.

He awkwardly laughs. "Just drink this, no more questions, here you go." He passes me the bag and I just completely drop the subject after that.

--Trina's POV--

"Trina that is so generous of you, to actually have made sure Kate was okay when you found her in the woods." Kayla said patting me on the back. Everyone smiled and nodded, as we made our way out of Asda and got into either Darryl or Connor's car.

They think I helped her, but I actually caused it.

Flashback;

I was snapped back to reality by Harry and Zayn. "Where am I?" I scratched my fore-head, after being ridden of my deep trance.

"Trina, there is no time we have to beat Louis and Katherine, before they catch something before us. God I can't believe you are being so lazy, you even made Kate set that tent up by herself." Harry furrowed his brows.

"Wh-"

I was cut off. "It doesn't matter Trina lets hunt, me and Zayn are going that way and you go that way." Harry points deep into the woods. I nod, before they vanish a bit too quick.

I walked and started to think Katherine set me up, because I remember setting the tent up and my head was hurting. I bet she attacked me. Well if she did she isn't getting away with it.

I saw a huge rock that was quite heavy, but I do work out at the gym on my muscles, so it was average weight.

The rock was a perfect size to hit Katherine around the head with, I know you think I am some crazy physco, but I am just getting my payback.