Chapter 22: That One Date Was Everything

I can't believe I am actually writing this far in a book...thank you! This chapter is dedicated to all of you x

The Song of this Chapter 'Little White Lies' by One Direction so listen to it..

Here is

Chapter 22: That One Date Was Everything

------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

I went dress by dress, as I was trying to figure the right one for me and Harry's date, but I just couldn't find one. Nicole has gone out to meet up with Amy, Jake, Emma and Larner, my friends that are also friends with her and my mum has just gone somewhere maybe work.

I sighed, but then heard a knock at my bedroom door. I stood over the clothes that I had chucked onto the floor, when I was getting frustrated in choosing a damn dress.

I grasped onto the door knob and swiftly opened my door. "What!" I yelled out pissed off, not even looking at the person first.

My eyes went soft when I saw Harry innocently dressed up in a suit with a medium sized, white box and red roses in his hands. Are they for me? I haven't even gotten ready, how embarrassing is that...

"Oh God, I am so sorry Harry will you forgi-" I was literally begging for forgiveness, but Harry cut me off by pressing his finger to my mouth, stopping me from carrying on.

"I bought you a dress, because what kind of gentleman doesn't treat a woman." Harry cheekily stated and smirked at the end, when I was beginning to turn red. "I also brought you roses, but maybe it'd be better if you get dressed first, take your time babe." He pecked my cheek and passed me the box.

I feel like I am a princess and he is the prince, but this isn't a fairy tale because I'm a vampire. "Thanks Harry." I say above a whisper a bit caught back by his actions.

Why is he being so sweet?

"I better get this on now." I nervously chuckle and he starts to walk away, but something tells me to peck him back on the cheek. I think it would be a bit too much, so I leave it at that.

The door shut behind me and I ran to my bed opening the white box, that had a red ribbon tied around it into a messy bow. There was a beautiful red dress inside, that made my eyes flash to purple which means in love. That has never happened before?

He really knows his fashion sense unless the guys helped him, he even knew my dress size which is 8. I stripped my clothes off in a rush and slipped my dress on. As I was getting on some black heels, that belong to Nicole on I went to my makeup table and dashed anything in sight on, but in the end it was all perfection.

So all I need to do is use the toilet then get my purse, phone and go find Harry, that is pretty simple.

-----------------------------------------------------

--Harry's POV--

She opened the door to our room and there she stood looking beyond perfect. The red dress I bought for her, made her skin and beauty stand out even more. If she was human, I would taken advantage of her but to her luck I can't.

All the boys were looking at her, besides Louis who hasn't shown up yet. "Are you ready to go Harry?" She smiled and laughed at our reactions.

"Oh yeah, lets go here are your roses." I handed her the roses and took her hand into mine. As I did this, Zayn cleared his throat at me. I evilly smirked and mouthed the words "she's mine now." He rolled his eyes and I carried on walking, hand in hand with Kate until we reached the front door.