Chapter 9: The Final Decision Part 1

Character Listing at the side with pictures to go with it :) Enjoy this 3 Part Special x

Plus I am going to be changing POVs more now and if you want, listen to Jason Derulo 'Otherside' because it is a catchy song.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is Part 1 OF

Chapter 9: The Final Decision

--Katherine's POV--

So today is the day, I make my decision that may change my life forever. If I don't choose they will kill me or do whatever to me.

On Tuesday, when me and Zayn were at his and the guys house, he showed me that you can have fun vampire or not. I got to know Zayn alot more and I got to see a different side to him the kind one, not scary one.

I told him about my life, my old boyfriends and my old friends/family at home. It was wonderful to experience what vampires can actually do, even if they aren't human. Even Connor, tried talking to me about it ,but I was distracted by his cuteness, I just want him.

This didn't change my mind at all. On Wednesday, when I decided I should go to school.

April told me why she didn't want to become a vampire and all the worst things about it like you don't age, you can't just go into someone's home without being invited in and worst of all, when you smell or see blood, their is no controlling yourself, because you change into a whole new different person.

So I am still deciding, but I know I am going to have to choose sooner or later. I started running my bath, getting ready for the last day of school and then we get a two week break; the reason is because of all the murders and stuff.

My mum found out about the murders yesterday and told me she was going to send someone she trusts to come and keep an eye on me, I didn't get what she meant, but I just said 'okay' to her.

Also my friend 'Amy' who is currently in Miami told me some shocking and horrible news just last night. The horrible news was that Hilary, this stupid popular girl was going to be moving to London as well. And will be coming to my school.

Hearing this news made me nearly brake down in tears, just because Hilary is a filthy, bitchy gossip, that she could've actually auditioned for a role in 'gossip girl'

She is one of them girls, who think they can walk all over you with their high heels and fake friends, that just follow you everywhere. Me and Amy hated her, because she treated us like nothing with her no for good-nothing friends.

Remember, when I said I was well known at my school, I wasn't lying it was mostly, because of her and her other popular friends. They used to pick on me and stuff even though a load of other people liked me.

She and her followers were even worse to other people, but she couldn't get enough of messing with me and stealing my boyfriends, that's why I don't like when people bully other people and I try my hardest to be-friend everyone.

Now that she is coming here, I am so annoyed but, luckily I have two weeks off that topic and hopefully she doesn't bring anyone along with her.

I took of my pjs off and sunk my foot into the bath water, checking if the water is too warm or too cold. I let my body fall into the fresh, clean water as I sent myself into rest mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------

--April's POV--