Chapter 36: Landing in London

--2 Days Later--

--Katherine's POV--

They have kept me hostage for three days now. Worst of all is that I am falling back on my studies. School started 2 days ago and I'm worried that I won't pass. It has actually hit me that my education hasn't been going well at all.

I can't cope, though I have been accompanied by Hilary but her blood has been driving me crazy. Cassy only let me drink human blood twice in the past days and my throat aches.

Turns out that Cassy drinks from Hilary and that is more of the reason why Hilary is scared to just run because she is too far in.

Hilary told me that she never hated me, she was just jealous all this time. But I don't know why? Hilary has it all.

She let me feed from her once when I was on the verge of tears. Cassy doesn't know that me and Hilary are beginning to get along. In fact she is oblivious to it all. Hilary even promised that she wouldn't kill me even if she wanted to... That was nice coming from her.

I'm starting to think the others are probably freaked out about my disappearance especially if Nicole and Karelyn have found out.

I hope no one has disturbed my mum and told her about me missing. They all probably have found out that I'm in trouble because I know that they are smart as hell.

Harry would never just stop talking to me if I accidentally cheated on Zayn. I doubt Louis would just let me take all the blame, so he is certainly searching for me. And I can feel that he is.

Liam and Niall always text me so I am definitely sure that they know something is up. Jade is like my closest girl friend at the moment and she would want to find out from me, if Zayn was telling the truth about me kissing him so she is on my case too, I know it.

I doubt Zayn ever wants to speak to me again so no he isn't looking for me. He is probably trying to talk everyone out of finding me.

Connor and the rest will find out somehow that I have been taken by Cassy.

Today is the day our plane leaves for London and Cassy told me to wear a disguise and not to try anything whilst at the airport. I have to listen to her or she will just get rid of me or tell Vera to torture me. This is much worse than the time I got locked up by Harry and Zayn.

Right now I am in the grip of Vera while we wait to board the plane. The others are in London I think I heard Cassy say to Vera earlier...

It is kind of sad that I haven't got to say goodbye once again to Larner, Emma, Amy and Jake or even Karelyn, if she is staying here. I never got to ask her if she wants to come to London with me or not but, she has most likely stayed here with James. The two have too much of a history to be separated and I don't think Karelyn would abandon her club just like that.

"You seem deep in thought; I hope you aren't planning anything because you won't succeed." Vera sneers and I glare at her, making her send the most painful strike through my body. I didn't know she had so much power. It hurts so badly when she uses them on me.

"Come on Vera, Hilary and you. We are boarding the plane now." Cassy instructs by addressing me as 'you', she smiles at Hilary who just blanks her fake attempt of being kind.

-*6 Hours Later After Plane Ride*-

This is ridiculous; I am literally being dragged through the Heathrow Airport just to get to some damn car that Cassy has provided for us.

I have learnt that Cassy is stronger than you think, she has double the amount of strength I have. There is no way to beat her unless I work out more.