Chapter 2: The Same Old Attitude

I love Ariana Grande's song 'Problem' listen to it, its at the side for all those who haven't heard it...

Anywayz back to the story this is Chapter 2: The Same Old Attitude

----------------------------------------------------

*--Katherine's POV--*

School was now over and everyone was deserting from the school hallways. I can't believe after a full/first day of a new school, I managed to get 13 peoples phone numbers on my phone and they are Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Carolyn, April, Connor, Ryan, Darryl, Jade, Sheryl and Kayla's numbers.

I didn't put them in; they all did when they persuaded me into giving them my phone number, so I got theirs too.

I finally have the cheerleader tryouts and I am meant to be meeting Carolyn and April right about now.

"Hi Kate, are you ready for try-outs?" April squealed.

"Yeah I'm ready lets go, did you bring the kit?" I asked them as I stopped walking.

"Of course, we didn't forget now come on you'll be late." They said yanking me down the corridors to the school sports hall.

"We're here, now get this cheerleading kit on and then come out when you're ready so that try-outs can start." Carolyn said passing me the kit she owns.

I nod before heading off to the girls locker rooms, when I am getting changed more and more girls come in, I think they are here for try-outs as well. I saw the girl who Sheryl was telling me about that she accused the boys of threatening her.

I never got her name so I went up to her fully clothed in the cheerleader outfit Carolyn and April gave, it was blue and white an kind of revealing in other words very short.

"Hey, I'm Kate what's your name?" I smile at the girl.

"I'm Cassy but, I don't think you should be talking to me. Aren't you friends with the pop..u.lars?" She asks stuttering a bit, I don't know what she is nervous for.

"That's a nice name, plus just because I'm friends with them doesn't mean I can't socialize with anybody else, they don't control me." I state for her while stuffing my clothes that were in my hands into my school bag.

"Okay, but can I just warn you about something?" She asks.

I nod to her showing that I am listening. "They are alot trouble so don't say I didn't warn you." She continues.

I look at her like she was some type of freak, as she walks past me straight into the sports hall after putting her cheerleading kit on.

I swing my bag over my shoulder and skip back out into the sports hall where I see Carolyn, April, Sheryl, Jade and Kayla sat on a desk waiting to start try-outs in front of the girls that want to try for a spot in the squad.

They are already deciding by the looks of the girls who had already made it or not.

They noticed me and I think I am the last person out the changing lockers because, then April announced to everyone that they were starting tryouts now. I put my bag near their desk so it wouldn't get lost and I smiled at my new friends.

The 5 girls smiled back at me as I lined up with the rest of the girls participating in the try-outs. I went and stood next to Cassy and Sheryl raised a brow at me so I moved near a long haired brunette.

"Okay guys get into groups of 4 and we will start try outs now." Carolyn commands clapping her  hands for attention.

The long haired brunette asked if she could work with me and I said yes. Then suddenly, other girls were asking me. I said yes to 3 of them as I was about to say yes to Cassy, I saw Jade smirk at me and then she spoke "okay guys times up, Cassy you go over there since you don't have a partner."