Chapter 33: Finding Out The Lies

This is

Chapter 33: Finding Out The Lies

-------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

I've just done it with Zayn. I just had sex with Zayn!

That's not going to sink in at all. One thing led to another and then we just kind of went for it.

I'm in his clothes and I am laying over his bare chest while he is wrapping me in for comfort. This could not get better,

Zayn is grinning to his self I can tell, even I know his been waiting to do this for a very long time. "Zayn?" I say in a quiet voice.

"Yeah babe?" He smiles when I look and lift myself up,

"Have you guys booked the tickets to go back to London? Its school in 2 days." I remind him while hugging my knees to my chest.

He sits up and kisses my fore-head. "Sheryl and Liam said they booked them before your surprise party last night."

"Good." Boy clothes are extremely comfortable especially Zayns.

Miami is starting to get so good and I really don't want to leave. I haven't even shown this lot the hot spots like the beach.

"Do you want to go to the beach today?" I ask out from my thoughts and Zayn grins more.

"If it means seeing you in a bikini, then yes." I laugh at his perverted thoughts and go to find my beach clothes.

"Let's change for the beach, before the day runs short." I suggest making a mental note that I need a shower too because you know, I'm a clean freak.

"Fine I'll see you in few when you've finished changing then." He pulls me close and brushes his finger on the tip of my nose. His so perfect and I can't help but bite my bottom lip to hold back my squealing on how he looks like a male model.

***

We walked out the house and locked the door. I decided to wear my custom made beach dress top that I got when I was 17 over my yellow coloured bikini.

Zayn is wearing some swimming shorts and a tank top which exposes his tattoos.

I held his hand whilst we walked to the car parked in the driveway. Weirdly I have butterflies in my stomach because this is like the first time I've gone somewhere out while dating Zayn.

"Are you nervous about something?" Zayn asks while we load our beach stuff in the car and hop in ourselves. I love how he notices when I'm shaky.

"Yeah, this is the first time we've gone out together since we started dating." I looked down at my hands, fidgeting at how stupid that must have sounded.

He puts his hand over mine, "then we have to mark it down as a special day."

I smile as he removes his hand and starts driving. "Do you need directions from me, Zayn?" I smirk while we are just driving nowhere. Well I know where we are but he doesn't.

"Yes that would be nice." He accepts my offer and ushers me to start navigating. I'll just tell him the directions in a Gps robotic voice to piss him off.

--Zayn's POV--

"That was the longest car ride ever and that voice you were putting on wasn't making it better." I laugh at her dorky ways as we unload the car to get to the sandy shore which goes by the name of 'Cabana Beach'