Chapter 13: Here's To Never Growing Up

The Song of this Chapter is 'Avril Lavigne Here's to never growing up' At the Side ;) Listen to it if you Want, Sorry for all the POV changes in this chapter.

Here is

Chapter 13: Here's To Never Growing Up

-----------------------------------------------

--Zayn's POV--
.

.

"Harry, what did we just do?" I said looking at Katherine's lifeless body on the ground.

I ran my hand through my hair showing that I was stressed out. "We need to hide her Zayn, the others will find her and if they do we will be in deep shit."

"Harry we can't just hide our mistakes away." I argued against his instructions.

He stood up from his crouched position and came face to face with me. "If they find out we've killed her, they'll probably never forgive us and trust us again, so it is either this or get murdered by Connor." He prodded me on my shoulder with his finger.

I sighed. "Fine, lets hide her over there." I gave up and pointed to the direction of a grave yard.

"There, that's the Zayn I know." Harry smirked, picking Katherine is limp body up and throwing her over his shoulder.

We used our speed to get to the grave yard as quick as possible. Our shirts were full of Katherine's blood and guilt was spreading through me and my un-beating heart.

"I know, I'll regret this." I mumbled under my breath as Harry hid Katherine in the graveyard.

I can't believe we killed her. I was starting to actually feel different around her like, I could act like myself, but me and Harry just had to go all mad, just because she is with Connor and the sight of blood is too much to resist.

-----------------------------------------------------

--Trina's POV--
.
.

I finally found the camp and everyone was there except from Katherine herself. I don't think Harry and Zayn told anyone about the fight because, all of them smiled at me.

"Hi Trina, have you seen Katherine?" Jade asked me, while putting something into her camping bag.

"Err no why?" I lied.

"No ones seen her around, I think she might have gone somewhere or left," she shrugged.

Oh so Zayn and Harry lied too, I wonder what they are up to then. I'm not the only liar at this camp now, am I?

"I'm going to sleep, tell everyone I said sweet dreams." I fake smiled and went to my tent, which I am meant to be sharing with April and Katherine.

When we set the tents up earlier today, I put a little bit of poison Ivy on Kate's pillow. Hopefully, she comes back and ends up coming in contact with it, no one knows but me.

I laid down and put my blanket that I bought to this horrible camping trip over me. Sooner or later I drifted off into the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV (hehe;)--
.
.

My eyes opened instantly and someone was shaking me by my shoulder. My throat was burning so much it hurt to swallow. I had a banging headache and the sun was shining right in my eyes.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" A man said, I think it was the man shaking me. He looked like a hunter, he had a shot gun poking out of his back pack.