Chapter 10: The Final Decision Part 2

Part 2 of the 3 Part Special :)

Listen to 'Stars dance by Selena Gomez' at the side also thanks for all the nice comments and for voting in the previous chapters and for adding to ur reading lists. Okay

So This Is

Chapter 10: The Final Decision Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------

--Harry's POV--

It is now break and since it's the last day of school, until our two weeks break. In all my classes we've done nothing so far.

Today is the day, Katherine makes her decision and I really hope she chooses to become one of us instead of being like April. When she does make a final decision, I have prepared to ask her out, since Zayn hasn't achieved hardly anything on her.

"Harry, what could you possibly be thinking about?" Sheryl asked me while trying to get my full attention.

"I know right? Harry you have been zoning out more recently." Liam added.

"I'm just thinking things through." I answered both of them.

They nodded as we sat at our table in the dinner hall, waiting for the others to come.
"So what are you guys doing in the two weeks holiday?" I asked both of my close friends.

"I'm not doing anything." Sheryl replied.

"Same here." Liam informed me while putting his school bag down.

I nodded, "we should go camping or something to pass time in the two weeks off?"

"That is a good idea, we'll ask the others if they want to come, but they will probably come anyway for the hunting part." Sheryl said agreeing with me.

We all started talking about the usual things we talk about until the others come. Niall, Louis, Jade and April came first, followed by Ryan, Kayla, Carolyn and Darryl.

"Where's Zayn, Connor and Kate." I asked them.

Everyone shrugged. "The last time I saw Kate and Zayn, was in business," Louis replied to me, "I don't know about Connor."

"Oh wel-"

"Hi guys," Kate appeared from nowhere with Zayn and Connor right behind her, cutting me off.

Everyone said "hey," back in unison including me, they all sat down in there usual seats so Katherine was next to me.

"As I was saying before you guys interrupted." I glared at Zayn, Connor and then Kate.

"Do you lot want to come camping in the two weeks off with me, Liam and Sheryl?"

A load of 'yeahs' were being shared around the table and everyone seemed to like the idea. "Ok then on the first Tuesday of the first week, we will meet at April's place, since everyone has easy access there and then we will go camping." I smiled showing off my dimples.

"Okay." Ryan answered for the group. "And before we all go to our classes, doesn't Katherine have to tell us what she chooses?"

"Oh I nearly forgot." I said turning to look at Kate with a smirk on my face. "So Katherine choose?" I demanded her.

Katherine looked at Louis and then Connor and then her final gaze was on Zayn. He cleared his throat before he decided to speak up.

"She isn't choosing yet." Zayn simply said.

"What do you mean, she isn't choosing yet?" Me, Ryan and Darryl spoke.

This time Zayn didn't speak but Katherine herself did. "Because I haven't decided." She spoke barely above a whisper. "That's why it took me, Connor and Zayn long to come to this table, because I was about to faint out there just because of this one stupid question." She got louder towards the end.