Chapter 50: I Still Love You

.
.
--Katherine's P.O.V--
.
.

I bolt upright from a bad nightmare. I dreamt that I got arrested and Harry came to the rescue, but then fed from me continuously. He wouldn't stop.

My hand makes its way to the side of my neck, where I feel nothing but bare skin.

I am in my bed and I don't remember going to sleep. What is going on?

"Oh you finally woke up after two hours." I hear a voice. Now I am hearing things. Yep, I have hit rock bottom.

Someone clears their throat and I snap my head to the direction of the voice.

Wait Louis? What is he- I am not even...? You know what enough over-thinking for me.

"Why? What happened? Why are you here? I'm not even speaking to you. We aren't even friends anymore." I say, confusion taking over my thoughts.

He stands up from the seat at the side, walking over to my bed slowly.

"You tell me... I came here to inspect something. I thought you'd been arrested, but next thing I know I see Harry dump you up here..." Louis explains, clearly mixed up by the events.

I open my mouth to speak, but first I have to take in what Louis said.

So what I am hearing, is that my nightmare was actually real... Plot twist, well for me anyway.

Harry drank from me and I'm guessing he enjoyed his little drink.

Harry shouldn't have drunk from me.

Meaning, Harry doesn't have thirst for humans, he has thirst for vampires. Oh my God!

He has been acting quite funky recently.

"Hello, I am waiting for an explanation." Louis impatiently taps his left foot against the ground.

I look at him. "I don't know what you are on about." I lie shrugging.

He doesn't buy it, he knows I am lying. Of course he does, he most likely did see Harry and I am kind of glad. I don't feel safe around Harry anymore after this.

"No matter what ever happens Kate, I'll always be there. I still love you and I'm sorry for not telling you about the link sooner." Louis apologizes straight.

He is serious. Too bad I don't feel any friendship connection towards him right now.

"Uh huh... I still don't know what you are on about. You and the others said it, Harry is dead." I lie again in order to protect Harry's secret.

Louis shakes his head. "No you were right, I saw him. He must've brought you from the police station. But the weird thing is, when he did bring you here your whole neck was injured?"

I narrow my eyes at him, so he can feel like the weirdo.

"I did get arrested, but I have no idea how I got out, I swear. I don't know what you are talking about. I think you've gone a little coo coo." I whistle at the end.

He raises his brow and sits at the end of my bed.

"You are lying Katherine, what are you possibly hiding?" Louis turns and stares at me for a good, few minutes.

I smile. "Nothing. Now go, I promised my mum and Jason I wouldn't talk to any of you. So go. I want to be alone."

Louis nods and looks down at his knees.

"I'll go, but just remember I feel whatever you feel. Personally, I believe you were attacked by an individual. That individual being Harry." He speaks as he heads for the door.