Chapter 16: The Enemy is Back

Listen to Ellie Goulding 'Burn' If you want its at the side, no pressure.

-------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

I bought all new clothes when I went shopping with Luke and Nicole, that my closet isn't even walk in anymore, it is stuffed.

After the day, I went shopping with them, I practiced my vampire skills. I've also now got used to the fact I kill people, therefore I have took advantage of where the guys keep there food in the cages.

Trina hasn't been in contact with me or anyone and I don't even care, where she is or what she is up to. My mum told me that she has sent the person, she wants to take care of me here already and I didn't know. She doesn't know, that I can now fully protect myself now.

Connor has text me multiple times and has asked if I am alright but, I still want and need to dump him. I am going to do it today, since it's the first day back to school.

I also still need to meet my new neighbour, who has moved in next to me and Nicole. I don't guarantee he will survive with me here. If he is an arse, I won't hesitate to just snap his neck or suck the living life out of him.

Nicole is really lucky she is my cousin because, it's so hard to control my hunger, when I am near her or even April. Harry has been teaching me how to keep it all under control, he is so sweet, but sometimes he can be a jerk, and he ain't nice to other people unless he is close to them.

I finished getting changed into shorts and a top and I made sure to have had a drink before because then I'll look really pale. Nicole isn't feeling well so now I can go with the car for a change while she stays home and I think Luke is coming over to comfort her.

I grabbed my jacket before leaving out the door, the door next to our apartment opened (Door 20) and a really, really hot looking boy came out.

"Hey." He spoke when he saw me.

I fluttered my eyes, hoping this was real. Thankfully it was, so I responded before he thought I was a speechless idiot. "Err hey, you are...?"

"...I'm Jason and you must be Katherine Chandler, your mum told me all about you." He smirked at me, when he saw my cheeks turn rosy.

"Oh my God, you're the person my mum sent over to keep an eye on me?" I hung my mouth open at him.

He chuckled. "Yeah, but in the most un-perverted way possible."

I nodded. "So, you must be going to the same school as me now right?" I smiled at him, he was cute as hell.

"Fortunately." He shrugged whilst showing his pearly, white teeth.

I laughed at him. "Then you can come with me." I grabbed him by the wrist and went all the way to my car, that I share with Nicole.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Through that car ride, I just wanted to murder the hell out of Jason, like in a good kind of dirty way. He is so perfect but, he is more like close friend material than boyfriend type. We got out the car, after I parked in my usual spot.

I saw everyone walking with new bags and coming out of new cars. Its like everyone updated on their clothing.

Ryan and Darryl were easy to spot because, they were pretty much beating a nerd up around the corner. It looked like they were about to strangle the boy. He probably didn't pay Ryan back his money.