Chapter 38: Near Death Experience

I'm sorry, but in this chapter I am going to have to keep swapping in between Harry and Katherine's POVs.

And read the Authors note at the end please!

You & I is at the side, if you want to listen to it....

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 Hours Later...

--Harry's POV--

"Do you want to stay the night?" Cassy asks. Straight away, I can hear Sheryl begging me to say yes from my ear piece.

Cassy places a glass of blood down on the glass table in front for me.

I smile before responding. "Of course, I have actually enjoyed your company today Cass." I lie. My acting has been on point all day.

Earlier on, Cassy tried to compel me to kiss her, but she failed. Well, she doesn't know that I can't be compelled. I have a ring that protects me, just like the necklace I got Kate.

To make sure that Cassy doesn't find out about my ring, I had to follow her command for me to kiss her.

I didn't feel anything from it. I lost interest in her, ages ago.

"Great, you don't mind sharing a bed with me do you?" She innocently smiles my way. I try not to gag as I shake my head.

"No, I don't mind." I need to get rid of Cassy, so I can go find Katherine... This is harder than I expected.

I need a plan... "Harry, I am just going to check on something. I'll be right back." She leaves after giving me a peck on the cheek.

When she is out of sight, I quickly rub my cheek in disgust.

--Katherine's POV--

I am upset, can't Cassy just come kill me now. I am so done with this place and everyone.

Harry is in this house and hasn't shown a sign of trying to save me. He is acting so oblivious to the whole thing. Does he hate me that much?

I am still staring at the monitor, when I hear that Cassy is checking up on something... I know she is coming down here, to rub it in my face that Harry hates me.

She knew I would be sad about all this. It was part of her plan...

The door to this basement opens and in comes Cassy, smirking proudly at what she has accomplished...

She looks at me and fake pouts. "Aww is wittle Katherine upset that Harry doesn't love her anymore." She uses baby words to mock my melancholy state.

"Shut up Cassy, I knew that this was your plan all along." I call her out.

"What, why would you think that?" She plants her hand on her chest, pretending to be hurt by my words.

"You know why I think that. Now what are you waiting for? I dare you to kill me." I narrow my eyes at her. She throws her head back and laughs.

I know she won't kill me; I'm most likely sure she still needs me.

Her eyes flash red once she stops. "Fine I will."

"Wait what?" I widen my eyes. I tug at the ropes with my free hand, but there is no use. She wins.

"Yeah you heard me, I am going to burn you alive in this basement Katherine...Mmh yeah that is how un-pleasant it gets." She states and looks down to the floor to see the necklace Harry bought me.

Turned (One Direction Vampire Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara